Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1997 Mazda Miata M Edition

Default 1997 Mazda Miata M Edition

Hello - looking for a buyer please review link below to see Pictures:

Words on the Add:

Owner Rating and Car information:

* Limited Edition Japanese Car (Only 3,000 produced)
    * Interior 7/10
    * Exterior 7/10
    * General Maintenance up to date (oil change etc...)
    * Required Maintenance up to date (fluid flush etc...)
    * Engine runs well
    * Gas Saver vehicle
    * Brand New tires
    * Cold A/C
    * Leather seats in fair condition
    * Paint in fair condition
    * Manual Convertible (good condition)
    * Comes with $99.00 car cover for extreme weather conditions
    * Comes with portable heater that you can manually attach and detach
    * Front seat minor tear on leather but nothing major

Check Engine Light on for the following:
    * O2 Sensors (two) need replacement (for better gas mileage - a new one would cost around $60)
    * Heater does not work (heater core needs replacement - a new one would cost around $400)
    * 9 out of the 12 months of the year the weather will be just fine, so I suggest a heater is really not needed.

Owner note to Buyer:

If you know anything about Japanese made vehicles, than you know they are one of the most if not the most reliable vehicles in the world. This car would fit well for your high school kid as their first car, kid going to college or someone who wants a nice ride for a good price. It feels great to drive, very accurate turns and when the sun is up and the convertible is down you get plenty of looks. A very fun car to drive as long as you are a disciplined owner by keeping maintenance up to date. If you are looking for a vehicle that will not give you problems and would like to drive something that looks good on the road for a good price, this is the car for you.

Reason for selling:

Need another family vehicle since I have 3 kids. This is a Steal! Selling for $3,800 or OBO.. Will also consider trading for a Van or a Large SUV.

If you are interested give me a call at my google voice # show contact info and ask for Jay. Leave a voicemail if I don't pickup and I'll call you back.

You can text but no emails.
    Last edited by sammm; 01-11-2016 at 03:31 PM. Reason: no CL links

google voice # 682 651 8677

Mileage?
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

If no links are allowed how come I can not just attached the files and upload them to the forum?

Please go to craigslist dallas and look for 1997 Mazda Miata M Edition and you will see my vehicle showcase....

Any suggestions on how I can show pictures of the car in this forum would be great.

Not sure how to private message here but I could send you the link of my craigslist add through PM since I am not allowed to post a link.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    Mileage?

1997 Mazda Miata (M Edition)
    condition: good
    cylinders: 4 cylinders
    drive: fwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 147500
    paint color: green
    size: compact
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: convertible

Quote Originally Posted by miatamedition View Post
    If no links are allowed how come I can not just attached the files and upload them to the forum?

Please go to craigslist dallas and look for 1997 Mazda Miata M Edition and you will see my vehicle showcase....

Any suggestions on how I can show pictures of the car in this forum would be great.
    Host the pics somewhere and insert them here with an image tag [img]inserturlhere[/img]
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

You can't post links and such because you are only here to sell something, not actually contribute meaningfully to the forum. That's what CL is for. And your ask is probably high for a 150k mile Auto that won't pass inspection and has a leaky heater core.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

If you believe what I am asking for is too high, than please give me a fair price. This car will be sitting on a parking spot more than being used so why not sell it to someone that will use it and love it. I'm not here to hassle anyone. I believe my 3800 asking price is fair considering this is an M Edition, the paint is still intact and interior is better than what most 1997 vehicles would look like. I am black and white with my post... no hidden anything so please sir, back off. I am just a guy wanting to sell a nice 1997 mazda miata m edition.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
    Host the pics somewhere and insert them here with an image tag [img]inserturlhere[/img]

Also my friend, for a 1997 147,500 mileage is not bad at all. Again I am here to help someone have an awesome car since it will be sitting in the parking spot more often than being used. In return they will help me get another family vehicle, so we are helping each other. What is wrong with that. My post is very detailed as well so no surprises.

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    You can't post links and such because you are only here to sell something, not actually contribute meaningfully to the forum. That's what CL is for. And your ask is probably high for a 150k mile Auto that won't pass inspection and has a leaky heater core.

Any interested please just text me. Looking to find another family vehicle soon. This is a great car. Let's help each other. Thank you.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

http://www.dfwmiata.com/payments.php

...I believe my 3800 asking price is fair considering this is an M Edition...
    Don't be swayed by the lofty thought of it being an "M". Just about the only special editions that people are willing to pay more for are the 2003 Club Sport (no softtop SCCA special), the 1993 Special Edition (Black with red interior) or the 1999 10th Anniversary Edition (all blue inside and out). Any prestige that an "M" has is usually canceled by the nearly universal dislike for the tan interiors they usually came with. And an automatic really reduces the number of potential buyers, and therefore, the price if you really want to sell it in a reasonable amount of time.
    Jason McDaniel

You'll find a buyer. Just not here maybe, I think you'll find a teen through CL that has to have it, because they can't drive stick. Good luck finding a buyer.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Thank you! Hopefully someone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
    You'll find a buyer. Just not here maybe, I think you'll find a teen through CL that has to have it, because they can't drive stick. Good luck finding a buyer.

Thanks for the message. I am willing to go down a reasonable price. That is why I came here to seek advice and hopefully find a buyer from a fanatic. I could use the extra cash to add into the funds to buy another family vehicle and maybe someone can use another miata that is an awesome vehicle.

That being said, let's help each other, so please post an offer and I will consider. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
    Don't be swayed by the lofty thought of it being an "M". Just about the only special editions that people are willing to pay more for are the 2003 Club Sport (no softtop SCCA special), the 1993 Special Edition (Black with red interior) or the 1999 10th Anniversary Edition (all blue inside and out). Any prestige that an "M" has is usually canceled by the nearly universal dislike for the tan interiors they usually came with. And an automatic really reduces the number of potential buyers, and therefore, the price if you really want to sell it in a reasonable amount of time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast