Thread: 99 Motor with MANY upgrades, TDR special! 62k miles

Default 99 Motor with MANY upgrades, TDR special! 62k miles

It looks like I'm going with a VVT motor after all in my track build, so this outstanding motor that I had planned to install is now available.

For those who know it, this is the drivetrain from Jovanny's Sunburst yellow 92, which was basically refreshed from the ground up before its sad demise, so every part on the car is top-notch, and this motor is no exception. I will pull the details and dyno charts together and post them later, along with more pictures. Motor pulled 142 WHP on 91 octane, all stock internals. Its very strong, great compression, and clean as a whistle. Several custom and powder coated parts, so it looks as good as it runs. Motor was installed with a documented 57k miles, has less than 10k since the install.

I actually have the complete drivetrain (motor, transmission, wiring harness, MSPNP2 ecu (Church tuned), COP's, etc.), and I'm willing to discuss a partial or complete package deal. I am not parting-out ANYTHING else at this point; please don't ask.

I'm not set on a price yet, but will figure-up the value and post one asap. Offers are always welcome.

If you have been contemplating a swap, upgrade, or significant upgrades, save yourself a ton of $$ and work; its already been done right here.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Are you looking for a VVT motor still or do you already have one?
    1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
    1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
    2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

I have one.
    Polished Turd Racing

How much for the setup? Just bought a miata this week, need to check the health of this engine but it's got 187k miles so I can imagine it needs to be freshened up before I work in a turbo..

I have a deal pending on it, but I will update if it falls through. $1400 for the motor/cops/modified engine harness. $2300 for the package including the MSPNP2 with custom tune by Church Automotive Tuning in California, who does all of 949 Racing's tunes.
    Polished Turd Racing

Well I'll talk to my wife lol she didn't want me to spend more than 2k already been spending to much but if you don't sell I'll see what I can do to buy the whole package

I'll know by the weekend.
    Polished Turd Racing

sold
    Polished Turd Racing