Thread: Sparco Fighter Seats on NC mounts with Sparco sliders - Plug & Play on NC 2006-2015

Default Sparco Fighter Seats on NC mounts with Sparco sliders - Plug & Play on NC 2006-2015

SOLD! Asking $900. New cost = over $1800! PayPal or cash, prefer local pick-up in Plano TX 75093, but will ship at buyers expense in Sparco boxes.

A pair of black Sparco Fighter seats. They are a perfect fit in the 2006-2015 NC, and are mounted on Good-Win Racing/AWR NC seat mounts with Sparco sliders. These seats were red, and I've enjoyed them for several years. They are very supportive and comfortable - more so than the stock seats - and fit me like a glove (6'3", 240#, 38" waist). I'm getting new seats for racing now that the car is no longer street legal, so I purchased genuine Sparco replacement covers and just finished recovering them. The foam was still in great shape, so they are practically new again! I placed them in the car for pictures, but they've never been driven in or mounted (since recovering). Includes custom seat belt anchors. These are literally bolt-in - just remove your seats, attach the OEM belt receiver to the anchors, and install these!

The seat covers alone cost $350! You'll be getting nearly new seats, mounts, and sliders already guaranteed to fit for LESS THAN HALF of full price new.

Last edited by rpmchris; 11-22-2016 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Sold item

You can still use the OEM belts with these seats? Can't see the pictures.
    Gabriel

Yes, and I did the whole time I owned them. I just didn't put them back in place when I took the pictures of the newly recovered seats. See...

Suspension Modder

PM sent!

Awesome seats and priced to steal. GLWS.

Sold