Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racing Beat #54105 tubular front sway bar w/ ps blocks, LRB speed aluminum underpanel and MUCH more

Talking Racing Beat #54105 tubular front sway bar w/ ps blocks, LRB speed aluminum underpanel and MUCH more

-SOLD-Used na8 Racing Beat front tubular sway bar (#54105) w/ RB ps blocks, $130, pick up only-SOLD-

-SOLDa set of used NA8 BP05 Tomei cams 256/256, here is a link to more specs http://949racing.com/Tomei-miata-cam.aspx , that a bought from a fellow enthusiast that just used them to break in a motor on a engine dyno and I never installed them, $650 OBO shipped.

-SOLD--NA/NB Speedworks Garage cams washers/bolts $40 OBO-SOLD-

-SOLD--NA/NB Speedworks Garage water pump washers/bolts $40 OBO -SOLD-

-Sold!!-A custom set of Revlimiter Warbird Edition gauges w/ dual scale MPH/KNOTS speedometer, shaved needles w/ tails removed and tips painted 'safety orange', needle covers, red 5 led bulbs, rewired for a KG Works/RS Products panel, $180 OBO shipped.Sold!! KG Works panel NOT INCLUDED only used for pics, plastic cover w/ silver rings included. I have over $300 in this setup and bear in mind Revlimiter will not replicate custom gauges w/o the original owners permission so these are 1 of 1.

Cluster is for a na8 so if you have a na6 you would need to swap the gauges, etc to your cluster. Also to function as is you need to follow Revlimiter's instructions for swapping 4 wires on one of the cluster harnesses, http://revlimiter.net/mods/indicator_install.php

PayPal/cash are the only methods of acceptable payment. Tracking number will be provided once items are shipped. Contact me via Pm or email me at [email protected] ,thanks! My location is shown below my profile if you are interested in picking up a part.
    Last edited by whoswatchingme; 05-17-2017 at 06:31 PM.

Prices include shipping so please keep that in mind especially with larger/heavier parts.

-SOLD-Would like to sell the exhaust as a package from header to muffler for $950 OBO shipped. (Have $1200+ in it)
    -ARTech Fabrication 2.5'' custom ss high flow catalytic converter w/ Magnaflow 200 cell core and vband connections
    -ARTech Fabrication 2.5" resonated test pipe w/4"x14" Magnaflow straight thru muffler
    -ARTech Fabrication 2.5'' custom ss midpipe w/ Magnaflow 4"x18" resonator and vband connections
    -ARTech Fabrication 2.5'' custom ss muffler w/ Magnaflow 5"x11''x22'' dual outlet muffler w/ turn down tips
    -Raceland header modified by ARTech Fabrication with a stainless steel flex section, wideband o2 sensor bung and vband connection, DEI hi temp paint and DEI titanium wrap
    [B]-SOLD-[/B-SOLD-]

(Picture from ARTech, will take new pics once i make a video of it and remove it)

-SOLD -$1400 OBO-FEAL's 441 Road Race 12k/8k coilovers w/ about 5k miles-SOLD -

-Not for sale-Track Dog Racing dual hood struts
    -Not for sale-Aerocatch flush mount hood latches
    -Not for sale-Singular Motorsports hood vents
    The above three would be available if traded locally for a NA marina green mica hood in condition plus $150

-Not for sale unless traded locally for a NA marina green mica trunk in good condition plus $100-KG Works rear spoiler

--SOLD-$100 OBO-Revlimiter custom Warbird door sill inserts on oem polished door sills-SOLD-

-SOLD-$310 OBO-DDM Works stainless steel double din cover(NA) w/ triple gauge holder w/ Westach dual air temp gauge, Westach oil pressure gauge and Westach fluid temperature gauge w/ sensors(x2 air temp sensors, oil pressure and fluid temp sensor), harness(more or less pnp) and Pioneer head unit. Also an additional Westach fluid temp gauge with sensor that I could sell separately for $65 OBO shipped.-SOLD-

Will update with pics as parts are removed.
    Last edited by whoswatchingme; 01-22-2017 at 07:28 PM.

PM sent

May be heading up to the dfw tomorrow so i could bring parts with me. It would be in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by whoswatchingme View Post
    May be heading up to the dfw tomorrow so i could bring parts with me. It would be in the evening.
    I'm in on the LRB Al under panel if you're coming up this way... Gonna show my ignorance on the GarageStar latchless panel. Where exactly does that go and what's up with the latchless??

I will be coming up tomorrow, unless something comes up, and can bring it. The GS radiator panel, description doesn't say radiator my apologies, goes above the radiator and it isnt cut for a oem latch, obviously it could be cut for one but most use it with hood pins which I did.

I don't come up that way normally so if anyone else wants something then let me know asap. I can be reached via text at 254-721-4748.
    Last edited by whoswatchingme; 12-28-2016 at 10:38 PM.

PM on the Al under panel and the GS radiator panel

Just a FYI, i do my best to be fair and do 'first come, first serve'. So please be understanding and thanks for your patience.

With that being said, I have 2nd dibs on the under tray. Had a thread up for awhile looking for one! But ya beat me to it! Alls fair in parts and war! It's all good :)

Mazda Nissan Heaven has a 97M, if your needing Marina parts.

Thanks for the heads up Rogue!

Parts list updated. Sold parts removed since only so many pics are allowed per post and more pics will be added as parts are removed. Thanks!

Pics added. :)

-SOLD-A set of used Cobalt low profile headlights(are only 4.5'' when up vs the monstrous 9'' of the stock lights) on already modified headlight frames(marina green mica) w/ heavy duty pnp harness w/ Revlimiter quad light high beam mod, information on that mod here http://revlimiter.net/mods/lowpro.php , $550 shipped or $500 picked up. If you can't understand the pricing or see the value then please move along and don't waste either of our time, thanks!

See my build thread post #202 and #203 for comparison pics.
    https://forum.miata.net/vb/showthrea...=516307&page=9
    -SOLD--SOLD-
    Last edited by whoswatchingme; 01-11-2017 at 05:15 AM.

Cobalt low pros sold!
    Last edited by whoswatchingme; 01-15-2017 at 11:41 AM.

FEAL coilovers sold!

More parts sold, list updated.

Warbird gauges sold. Bump...

-SOLD- new Magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter, part #23696(96/97 obdII, should fit 94/95 just will need to plug second bung, please verify fitment yourself), $110 shipped. SOLD!!

-ARTech 2.5" vband test pipe w/ 14" Magnaflow resonator, 16 1/2" total length. Used with less than 1500 miles. $125 shipped. Abe uses a vband that uses his own made gaskets (metal o-ring, not included but could be obtained thru Abe) so if your vbands aren't from ARTech then you will need to find an alternative solution.

-Sold!!-brand new OEM Mazda NA/NB motor mounts, $85 shipped.Sold!!
    Last edited by whoswatchingme; 05-17-2017 at 06:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast