Thread: vid: Carroll Shelby tearing up a new GT500

Default vid: Carroll Shelby tearing up a new GT500

http://www.muscularmustangs.com/down...gt500video.wmv

As much as I hate mustangs, this one gets a
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable.

[ Daily Bandwidth Limit Exceeded ]

PowWeb Hosting offers 10 Gb of BandWidth a Day!
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

DAMMIT
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

just watched it, WOW i would have liked to see more driving than just burnouts oh well still sweet
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

^Yea, but doughnuts are always better when Carroll Shelby is doing them.

Did anyone else notice it was only a GT that Carroll was driving? Different front end and GT badges...

not to mention that the tires were skinny. no where near enough meat for a 500hp car.

i would liked to see more video of the car driving and less of it just sitting there while some guy waled around it with a camera.

^Yea that part was pointless, I just thought watching Carrol Shelby tearing through the gears at that age was cool.

I think it was a pre production test mule, why else would Shelby be interested??

Gentlemen,

IF the Shelby GT500 was in my hands today, I would not be on this board. I sold my 1999 Cobra because frankly is was too much of a compromise. If the bean counters can stay away from this car it should be spectacular.

Out!
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba