Thread: Enkei RP-F1

Default Enkei RP-F1

Iain, I know has bought a set of these wheels, I am not sure if others have. I have read up on the strengths of them. I would love to get a set. I was just wondering where you got yours. Also if anyone else knows of a good place to buy wheels, I would love to hear it. Goodwin, seems to have the best price, and I would love to support a miata supporter, but if I can find cheaper, well lets just say POS is my hero!

I bought mine from Goodwin, since he had the best price that I could find.

They are great wheels. For $200 each you won't find anything lighter or stronger.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I figured that was the case. How was the service? I have searched around, but most people want around $230 for 1. Also what offset did you go with. I am looking at the 35, because since the car is lowered, I want them to stick out a little more than stock. I think it will give a more meaty look to the wheel.

Service was fine - Goodwin has always taken care of me when I've ordered from him. I went with the +41mm offset, because at the time I bought them that was all that was available.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw