Thread: MSR this weekend

Default MSR this weekend

Anybody heading out to play??
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

What?! What's going on at the Ranch this weekend? If I can get off work I'm there!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

...member weekend.....
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw
    Anybody heading out to play??
    I would, but Shelley's birthday is on Sunday, so this will be her wekend. Someone got her a new car..............
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

2005 mini cooper :grin: Don't you need a 31 year old son, comes with 8 month old grandson too.

Congrats Shelly!
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

It's the end of the month and I have not used my guest privledges, so if anyone wants to come play....
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    2005 mini cooper :grin: Don't you need a 31 year old son, comes with 8 month old grandson too.

Congrats Shelly!
    Sorry, I only accpt female applications :)
    BTW, I just talked to Shelley, after she got to work this morning, and she says it's better than a Miata!!!!!!!

Okay, Jess can apply, and I can reap the benefits

Better than a miata Maybe the mini is a more girlie car than the miata

Screw, I'd love to be a guest sometime and have some turbo fun, the car just isn't ready to be tracked
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Can't get off work so no fun for me.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

I'd love to go, but Sat. holds plans for car hunting assistance and a/c repair/charging on the wagon. Sunday starts the exhaust rebuild, also for the wagon.
    I've heard and read lots about MSR, so a trip there is definitely on my list!
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

No worries! I blew an intercooler connector on the way to the track. Must be fate.!
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Blew - meaning came loose, or actually broke something? Seemed like a nice morning to be at the track.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by juxt3r
    I've heard and read lots about MSR, so a trip there is definitely on my list!
    Yah, tons of fun! You'll have to keep your eyes open for the next event.

I'll hopefully hit the Ranch in a week or two with Keith if schedule allows. Hopefully get a ride in the Elise!

I had a connector come loose and lost all boost. The connector that came loose is one that is the toughest to get to. I knew I was not going to be able to get it repaired at the track in time to beat the afternoon heat.
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

That's one of several reasons why you switch over to the Track Dog Racing Intercooler...... I remember Justin called me one day and said that's it! I am ready to be your first setup on my '96! He was going to work and had to climb under the car, again, in his good close and well, you know the rest.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com