Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Zoom Zoom Live, 10/1-2 in Grand Prairie

Default Video

I just wanted to make a quick show of hands to see who will be
    attending this event.
    TC - could you fix up a nice route nice scenery, and another with shortcuts?

i think this will be a good event to get alot of miatas together and shoot a video. I got the idea of making a short video, i will probably rent a nice DVcam for the weekend and i can do all the editing at work. I'll be taking the route with the short cuts so i can advance and have time to set up a tripod for a nice steady shot of the miatas driving by. Another idea is to get an angle where cars go under a bridge and the camera can be set up on the bridge to get a good top angle of the convertibles...
    We can stop at a gas station for "those" who don't fill up their tanks, lol...

Any ideas or suggestion for this Video?
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

im signed up for the 2nd at 9am. ill probabyl change to 11 though, so i can meet all of you guys.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Just a reminder this is happening this coming weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    We also need someone -- preferrably who lives nearby and knows what's good and what to avoid -- to pick the Pancake Restaurant. From up here in South Oklahoma, the only place I know of is IHOP. Heck, I'm not even sure if that IHOP is really near Lone Star Park...
    Now that we are close, we should make a decision on Breakfast... Is there anyone near Lone Star that can comment on Kestrel's post? If we don't hear otherwise, it looks like 9am at the Ihop he referenced.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Just a reminder this is happening this coming weekend!
    Wow, thanks for the reminder. I didnt realize it was this close.

Cool

anyone know how much its gonna cost??

signed up for 11 yall still gonna eat at ihop?

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Good luck finding a twisty road from Grand Prairie to Lewisville! How about Beltline Road!

After a full day of standing in line I'd be game to take the most direct route to adult beverages!
    yea adult beverages

i changed to 11am, i dont think im going to go to IHOP but im not going to miss out on hooters!

buffalo chicken sandwich and fried pickles.........im getting hungry.

Ok so I dont feel like going back through 10 pages of DFWmiata thread drift. Where are we meeting Sunday morning? Where are we meeting Sunday after the event? What time is this going on? Maybe a summary post here at the end. Thanks

Edmond, OK - right on the way to Hallett!

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Ok so I dont feel like going back through 10 pages of DFWmiata thread drift. Where are we meeting Sunday morning? Where are we meeting Sunday after the event? What time is this going on? Maybe a summary post here at the end. Thanks
    Agreed, a summary post would be nice ... in fact, a fresh new thread would be peachy!
    If you are not living on the edge ...
    you're taking up too much space!

Quote Originally Posted by Checker
    Agreed, a summary post would be nice ... in fact, a fresh new thread would be peachy!
    Your wish is my command...

Please continue our discussion of this event by clicking here.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345