Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Zoom Zoom Live, 10/1-2 in Grand Prairie

I'm in....10/2 @ 11

Talking trash talking

hey this caught my attention but i work on those dates, but as i kept reading i just feel like this is a good challenge, besides i haven't had an S2k race me yet and i'm dying to see if they drive the same in a same car... lol... i'm about to sign up for the 10/2...

*edited*
    signed up for 10/02/2005 for 11:30am
    I'd figure - save the daredevils til the end, lol... I'm the crazy stunts driver and as cute as S2k's look, i'm willing to take a few down, lol... how much are the bets looking like? are we keeping it in the 2 digits or is it open?
    Last edited by Mouglie; 08-03-2005 at 05:52 AM.
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    So do we have concrete plans for the day?
    Yea we have a tenative plan which isn't bad considering we still have just about 2 months until this event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    [color=navy]So a more realistic plan might be:
    • Pancakes at 9:00a
    • ZoomZoom at 11:00am
    • Begin twisty road drive to Lewisville Hooters at 4:00pm
    • Eat wings at 5:30pm or so...

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    Yea we have a tenative plan which isn't bad considering we still have just about 2 months until this event.
    With this group we sometimes need longer prep time!

I am in for 10/2 11am also!

Lightbulb cool

If i'm signed up for the 11:30am on 10/02, can i still make it to the cool ppl list? ??:
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

I think our plans are as concrete as they need to be right now. However, we could use someone to volunteer to figure out a nice twisty route from Lone Star Park to Lewisville Hooters.

We also need someone -- preferrably who lives nearby and knows what's good and what to avoid -- to pick the Pancake Restaurant. From up here in South Oklahoma, the only place I know of is IHOP. Heck, I'm not even sure if that IHOP is really near Lone Star Park...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Arrow routes

I think our plans are as concrete as they need to be right now. However, we could use someone to volunteer to figure out a nice twisty route from Lone Star Park to Lewisville Hooters.
    any suggestions so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouglie
    any suggestions so far?
    Yea try reading the post above.
    Quote Originally Posted by POS
    So a more realistic plan might be:
    • Pancakes at 9:00a
    • ZoomZoom at 11:00am
    • Begin twisty road drive to Lewisville Hooters at 4:00pm
    • Eat wings at 5:30pm or so...

Yea try reading the post above.
    I think he was asking if there were any suggestions yet on "a nice twisty route from Lone Star Park to Lewisville Hooters". This is still up in the air, but we have tons of time to figure it out.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    I think he was asking if there were any suggestions yet on "a nice twisty route from Lone Star Park to Lewisville Hooters". This is still up in the air, but we have tons of time to figure it out.
    Good luck finding a twisty road from Grand Prairie to Lewisville! How about Beltline Road!

After a full day of standing in line I'd be game to take the most direct route to adult beverages!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Cool:

• Below 80 degrees;
    • James Dean;
    • Treibenschnell;
    • The Northern Lights;
    • Hendrix;

carbon fiber air dam :)

Well, my friend and I just signed up for the 11am on Sunday since that is when all the "cool" people are going!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

After a full day of standing in line I'd be game to take the most direct route to adult beverages!
    That sounds good to me! Good opportunity to actually meet everyone. I may have seen a few of you at the Ranch but don't know who is who.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Wink question

yah my bad on not specifying the question, i guess the twisty road will have to settle for beltline as suggested by POS...

Smile

I'm up for 11am 10/2
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Arrow FYI-Beltline

Well i took a drive from LoneStar to Lewisville through Beltline and it was about 40 minutes driving. Not to mention if we decide to leave the Zoom Zoom even around 4pm we will hit traffic.
    I'm not sure how bad traffic looks like on Saturdays but its was bad on the friday that i drove through...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast