Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sale & Swap meet - Sunday August 14

Default Sale & Swap meet - Sunday August 14

You asked for it, you've got it...... I see no autocrosses on the calender so there should be no excuses :)
    Location: The barn at 342 E Woody Creek Ct. Springtown, TX 76082
    Time: 8AM until........
    Rain or shine. If we have to we'll move the RV out, for more space.
    Directions: From anyplace in the metroplex, get to NW Fort Worth on Loop 820 and Hwy 199 (Jacksboro Hwy at Lake Worth). Go west on 199 for twenty miles. Turn left on Old Springtown Road (between the Shamrock gas station and the cemetary. Two and a half miles, turn right on Sandlin Drive. Turn left on Woody Creek. Follow it until the fork in the road and turn left. Go down the hill to the cul-de-sac. Look for Miatas on the right.

This should give me enough time to get the remainder of parts from Granbury and organized into piles of like items. Should be plenty of space for any Miata-related stuff you might want to bring. Spouses and kids welcomed. Shelley would love to show off her Minis :)
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Crap! I'm going to be out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Crap! I'm going to be out of town.
    Cool... then maybe the rest of us have a chance to get something....
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv
    You asked for it, you've got it...... I see no autocrosses on the calender so there should be no excuses :)
    Actually there is an AutoX on the Calender that day......

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I vote to re-schedule for 9/10/05!

I'll be at the AutoX also.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

I'm confused! There is nothing on the calendar for Sunday 08/14. There is a Pro Solo and PCA time trials on the calendar for Saturday 09/10. I was just going by the calander, which is obviously incorrect. I don't really want to wait another month, so tell me what else is available, please
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)

I'm confused! There is nothing on the calendar for Sunday 08/14. There is a Pro Solo and PCA time trials on the calendar for Saturday 09/10. I was just going by the calendar, which is obviously incorrect. I don't really want to wait another month, so tell me what else is available, please
    The 13th & the 14th is the SCCA Southwest Solo2 Divisional. (http://www.texassolo2.org/index.html) not sure how many of us plan to attend, heck I haven't signed up yet but I'm seriously considering it!

No matter when you schedule it MadMerv it’s going to conflict with someone’s schedule! Go with what works for you!

OK, we stay with Aug 14. Besides, I'm not far from Mineral Wells. Ya'll can stop by after the autocross, just go north on 51 at the square in Weatherford

I'm confused! There is nothing on the calendar for Sunday 08/14. There is a Pro Solo and PCA time trials on the calendar for Saturday 09/10.
    I don't think most folks here will be hitting the PCA time trials.

And as for the Pro Solo, it's part of the SCCA National tour and they'll be in Topeka (85% sure of that).

So, it shouldn't be a bad date for it... provided that works with your schedule!

OK, we stay with Aug 14. Besides, I'm not far from Mineral Wells. Ya'll can stop by after the autocross, just go north on 51 at the square in Weatherford
    Cool... then disregard post #12!!

I'm confused! There is nothing on the calendar for Sunday 08/14. There is a Pro Solo and PCA time trials on the calendar for Saturday 09/10. I was just going by the calander, which is obviously incorrect. I don't really want to wait another month, so tell me what else is available, please
    Our fearless leader never added the SW Divisional to the schedule.

Still, it seems we've got a bunch of cowards on this board who are afraid of a little Divisional competition ( ), so the 14th shouldn't conflict with too many schedules around here...
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Edmond, OK - right on the way to Hallett!

I need to make this thing, will be good to see ya Merv!

Do you (or anyone else) happen to have an M1 top you need to get rid of?
    If you are not living on the edge ...
    you're taking up too much space!

I just signed up a couple of days ago, registration up to 92 I think at that time, well ahead of the past two Divisional events. C'mon guys, git'er done and get registered...

BTW, I assume no one on the list is going to the big show in Topeka since I had no response to my paddock worker request....what gives?
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Quote Originally Posted by Checker
    I need to make this thing, will be good to see ya Merv!

Do you (or anyone else) happen to have an M1 top you need to get rid of?
    Merv has a few tops, see his thread in parts is parts. As for 9/10 that's Hallett weekend for me. Looking forward to seeing Merv's barn.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

I would like to drive out to this just to meet some folks and shoot tha bull.
    I would load up all my old 99 parts but nobody wants them...lol
    I look for any excuse to drive the Miata, so this would be kewl for me and I get to cruise FM730 too.
    Im in.
    99 Miata Black

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast