Thread: Cars and the Stars: Your Astrological Road Report

Default Cars and the Stars: Your Astrological Road Report

I know I am going to get a for this but I found this an amusing read.

link

It appears that Geminis are the most likely Miata owners. It says that I am supposed to be "driving a fast, red sports car like a BMW or Porsche." Anyone want to come Porsche shopping with me?

Mine does not match at all, I should be driving somthing like a Lincoln, Acura, or Audi
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by Titus' link
    Capricorn:
    (December 22 - January 19)
    Sea Goats are drivers with a plan. Before they leave the house, they have their exact route carefully structured and mapped. They may have even cross-referenced a couple Internet sources to get the most efficient directions possible. Capricorns have half the trunk filled with emergency gear like jumper cables, toolkits, extra maps, cases of oil, windshield-washing fluid, and perhaps even a couple flares and a GPS system. Look for them in a safe, practical vehicle like a Subaru, Volvo, or Saturn (the car named after their steady ruling planet).
    Hmm. No Subaru, Volvo, or Saturn, nor have I ever owned one. (Maybe an STi someday, but no Volvo or Saturn.) And I got lost this weekend 'cause I didn't bother to write down the directions to where I was going... Maybe I'm just having an off-decade. :)

As it's been said:

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    Never do anything John Wayne wouldnt do: He never backed down, never stole, never lied, and he sure as heck wouldnt drive a Saturn.
    C

PS:

Cancer:
    (June 21 - July 22)
    Cancers don't like to leave home, but when they do, they feel more secure and comfortable if their car resembles their home. Special keepsakes and trinkets will line the dashboard of many Cancerian vehicles. Their lucky rabbit's foot will dangle from the review mirror and a picture of their kids will be tucked in the overhead sun visor. Cancers like a vehicle they can virtually live in when they're on the road. That is why the VW Vanagon fits them perfectly. An RV, Dodge Caravan, or any large station wagon would also do quite nicely.
    Aww...now that just pisses me right off!
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I'm supposed to drive a Monster Truck or huge SUV... or a Jaguar. No Monster Trucks or huge SUVs are in my future, and the only Jaguar I'd be caught in is one of these two:
    Last edited by Kestrel; 10-26-2005 at 12:41 AM.
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Wow! 6 's in 2 hours... I'm tired!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggerachi
    Aww...now that just pisses me right off!
    I believe you or the better half were quoted a week or so ago saying, 'The Element is like a poor man's motorhome." You were both taking a nap in the ACed recliners.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    Ooooh, that's conna leave a mark.

C

Aries:
    (March 21 - April 19)
    The racy Rams are the folks to be wary of on the road. Aries are impatient drivers who don't like to sit at red lights. When they approach an intersection and see the light turning yellow, they'll hit the gas instead of the brake. They are in such a big hurry to get where they're going, so it would not be the least surprising to find them driving a fast, red sports car like a BMW or Porsche.
    What's everyone bitching about? Mine is pretty accurate.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    I believe you or the better half were quoted a week or so ago saying, 'The Element is like a poor man's motorhome." You were both taking a nap in the ACed recliners.
    Granted its a nice alternative to a tent, dosent mean I particularly like the way it drives, I merely tolerate it...

Its a nice vehicle, in SUV terms, but I still drive the Miata to work
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution