Thread: My new vehicle

Default My new vehicle

well, as many of you know, my miata was involved in a minor altercation with a very large van. i lost. luckily his insurance covered my car, but they totalled it. well, driving in fear of being run over again led me to decide a miata might not be the best daily driver for right now.
    So, on monday at work, we had a trade in, i was just going to park it, but decided to take it for a drive around the block. I liked it. Looked up the price, and decided to buy it.
    I scored myself a 1996 Toyota 4Runner Limited, it is dark red with silver fender flairs. 136k miles and is nearly pristine. has 2 tiny scratches and the leather looks new. its fun to drive too. and it will tow jetskis. unfortunately my digital camera has decided not to work so i will have to post a picture later.
    I got it for a nice deal too. and the back window rolls down so you feel that sensation of wind whipping you from behind....

look for in the future many parts and things for sale.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Default hey yah

sorry to hear about the wrecking but i'm interested in what your car has that might be in good condition... eh, your description mentions stuff still in boxes, what kind of stuff? catch cans, heat shields, engine dress ups, ooh, i don't know if its the same as an 01 but i might need a rear right spindel... pm me with parts list, thanks.
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

Those older 4Runners are pretty cool. Enjoy the new ride!
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Congrats! Sounds like a nice ride.

I hope you're keeping the car, so get your parts to sell. Looks like you have some good stuff. Sorry about the wreck, glad you weren't hurt.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

the miata was stripoped down to stock and sold, it will most likely be turned into a turbo miata race car. for the ranch.
    i will list the parts i have as soon as i figure out what im going to do with it all.
    mainly turbo stuff though.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

I probably cannot afford them right now, but I have to ask how much for the wheels?
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...