Thread: Miatas@Hallett - September 10, 2005

Let your friend know most of the leg work has already been done for miatas at Hallett on September 10th. Last year this event was almost cancelled. Let's help keep this going. It's not that much more money and it's on the weekend.

The following is from Jay Erwin:

Our track day will be Saturday, September 10th. However, like last year we will also have activities on the Friday before. These will include tech inspection and our classroom instruction session. We are keeping the best from last year and going over our lessons learned to make this year an even better experience.

We are also returning to the Hampton Inn in Sand Springs for the event hotel.

All of the detailed information is contained in the attached registration packet.

There is no better way for a Miata driver to have more fun and excitement. So, mark your calendar and send in your reservation to:

Miatas@Hallett

395 Country Cove

Cabot, AR 72023

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to e-mail or phone me: [email protected] (501) 941-0507

Danna and I are off to Deals Gap July 26. After that we focus on “going to Hallett in a Miata.”

Have a good summer.

Jay
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

They tell me this event should still happen. They have 38 cars so far, I bet they need a few more for it to be a go.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

How much $$, If I have a car by then, I will consider it.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

http://arkansasmiataclub.com/

click the miatas at hallett link. I believe it's $150.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Thats not bad at all, I'm gonna work on getting a car now.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13
    Thats not bad at all, I'm gonna work on getting a car now.
    Get a move on then! Its a great event, love that track!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

do you have a larger pic of your avatar, it looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13
    do you have a larger pic of your avatar, it looks pretty sweet.
    Thanks, that was turn 2 at Hallet. Was a pretty cool drift through the hairpin, scared the crap out of my girl riding passenger that session!

Send me a pm with your e-mail and I can send you a huge pic.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...