Thread: Is it any wonder?

Default Is it any wonder?

Is it any wonder that the "Bull" section has about 2500 more posts and almost twice the number of threads as the next leading section of the board?

It'd be interesting to do a database sort & see who are the top 10 posters in each section

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac

It'd be interesting to do a database sort & see who are the top 10 posters in each section

RJ
    Number one and number two in all sections are in this pic...I won't mention any names...
    Highlight Silver & Tan 99 "With a Style Bar"
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/riverracer
    Member AARP & Meals on Wheels.....
    Everything else just "Depends"........

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Is it any wonder that the "Bull" section has about 2500 more posts and almost twice the number of threads as the next leading section of the board?
    It's nice when a plan comes together... The cars may be a common link among us, but there's a lot more to life than cars. Apparently about twice as much.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Ahhh... you flatter us both!

He may be a Post Hoar but he ain't easy.....:grin:

Dammit! Dallas Imports clearly has better smilies than we do. Do we need to raise money? Was my $15 donation insufficient? I demand better smilies.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel
    Dammit! Dallas Imports clearly has better smilies than we do. Do we need to raise money? Was my $15 donation insufficient? I demand better smilies.

S.

It's actually just a matter of time. Getting us some more smilies is something I've been working on for awhile...

It's actually just a matter of time. Getting us some more smilies is something I've been working on for awhile...
    Perhaps you could also eliminate some of the un-used ones we currently have to keep the list from getting out of hand. Do we really need or , let alone both? Does :cherry: ever get used?

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Does :cherry: ever get used?
    Back in the day, you could mention running without a roll bar at a Porsche event to Kestrel and then you'll see the use of that smilie.

Not so much anymore...

Just ribbin' ya, Kestrel!