Thread: Long time, no post....

Default Long time, no post....

I'm back!

Been busy.

Got some good news too!

Started back at school. Finishing up basics at Quad C (Collin County Community College for you Fert Werthers).

But the BIG news is Trina and I will be getting a delivery from the stork in April! No idea if where getting X or Y chromosomes yet. We'll know that in November.

Titus, you still got the MPV for sale? We're gonna need a bigger vehicle soon!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    I'm back!

Been busy.
    I hear ya, school is kick'n my ass this semester already! Shouldn't have put off all the hard classes.

Congrats on the kid!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome back! I've wondered what happened to ya'.

Edmond, OK - right on the way to Hallett!

Howdy William & CONGRATS on the future little one!
    If you are not living on the edge ...
    you're taking up too much space!

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    But the BIG news is Trina and I will be getting a delivery from the stork in April! No idea if where getting X or Y chromosomes yet. We'll know that in November.

Titus, you still got the MPV for sale? We're gonna need a bigger vehicle soon!
    CONGRATS!!!!!

The MPV is still in my driveway. I have some friends coming into town tonight from CA (Family #3 that I have gotten to follow us in just 1 year) that are borrowing it for the weekend. Once they are done with it, I am getting it inspected and I am going to have someone take a look at the oil leak. It looks to be coming from pretty low on the front side and you can't see any sign of oil from under the hood. This is leading me to suspect the dip stick O ring. I won't sell it to a friend until the leak is gone though... Carmax maybe, but not a friend!

Congrats Droptop! We'll get together eventually.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Thanks everyone! We are VERY excited and I'm a bit scared. Fortunately, Trina is experienced at this whole baby thing!

Checker and Sharpie? You going on the BBQ run this w/e? I'd love to see ya again.

Titus... PM sent
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I'm headed for Hallett in the morning. No bbq for me, I'll be test and tuning on the track.

Sure wish more dfw peeps were going. The first year, I think there were 9 nine of us. Last year, just my dad and I, and this year, he's bringing his buddy Tom Reynolds and Eddie from Adrenaline racing. Should be fun.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Congrats BR!
    I'll see ya on the BBQ run!

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!