Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPod Shuffle

Default iPod Shuffle

My daughter got an 1GB iPod Shuffle from her Aunt yesterday! :afro:

Dang that little thing is cool!

I just can’t get over the amount of songs it can hold! I got about 75 songs in it for her and we haven't even used a 1/4 of its 1GB capacity!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

We've got an IPOD-Mini that is great. ITunes is a great software package too that anyone can download for free. Have you seen the new IPOD Nano? Very cool.

LINKIE

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Have you seen the new IPOD Nano? Very cool.
    Yeah... one of my co-workers bought one... very, very nice. I'll get one once they get a little more memory in them. For now, my iPod photo is what I use.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

I'm very tempeted to get a Nano. Went to the apple store over the weekend to check them out and they are very impressive in person. The only complaints I've heard and read about it is the lack of storage space, but I really don't think I'd need more than 4 gigs.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    but I really don't think I'd need more than 4 gigs.
    That's what I said... until I started dumping my CD's... I'm at 3.8Gb and I'm not done yet.

Now... if you understand it's just something do carry around your current favorites (instead of your whole music collection), then 4Gb will go a very long way.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    That's what I said... until I started dumping my CD's... I'm at 3.8Gb and I'm not done yet.

Now... if you understand it's just something do carry around your current favorites (instead of your whole music collection), then 4Gb will go a very long way.
    If you use to just carry around a small collection of music it's a great thing...

Im hoping to get a mini for my birthday next month, but untill then, I have to drool all over them at work.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

4 gigs is a little more than a small collection of music for the average person.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    My daughter got an 1GB iPod Shuffle from her Aunt yesterday! :afro:

Dang that little thing is cool!
    I got the 512 mb one for my wife the week they came out. She LOVES it. She keeps it loaded with her workout music and uses it at the gym. The battery ran out one day and she didn't want to go to the gym without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miatamoto
    4 gigs is a little more than a small collection of music for the average person.
    I've got a little over 17 gig of music on my laptop and consider it a small collection...

My current goal is to fill my 80 gig storage drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I've got a little over 17 gig of music on my laptop and consider it a small collection...

My current goal is to fill my 80 gig storage drive.
    You have too much free time. Get off the computer and go racing!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    The battery ran out one day and she didn't want to go to the gym without it.
    HAHAHAHA

Reasons to not go to the Gym, Excuse # 191: My Ipod battery died.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

i just bought one 3 weeks ago...then the nano came out (d'oh!). very awesome, sound quality tops the other pods, believe it or not. havent even filled a quarter of this sucker up yet.

My current playlist is at 400 songs and growing, so I'll need a bigger ipod if I want to have it all with me.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

The one thing I quickly discovered is you can fill these things up easily. My 20GB is at capacity. I hope to get a 60GB Photo iPod for Crimmas.

I have a 2G iPod and had to replace the battery at just over a year. Did it myself since Apple wanted to rip me a new one to service it. Now the stereo jack is broken. It still works but I get feedback now sometimes. A place on the net will replace it but want something like $75 to service it. Still cheaper than Apple but the 1G and 2G iPods had some weaknesses. Hope the new ones are more reliable.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

they are very reliable. of course some lemons out there but humans arent perfect. 20gb of music jeesh...u should be in jail! jk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast