Thread: Well Poopie!

Default Well Poopie!

So a customer of mine calls he is pissed his new tube bender will not start up this AM, so I hop in the Expedition and race over to help! Get the machine back up & running. Customer is happy I am happy!

So I hop up on 820 to head back to the world headquarters and I see and hear little chunks of rubber hitting the truck, kiss one General 17" tire good by. $55.00 later I have a new used tire and get to go back to work. What a wonderful day this has been.

at least it was only $55.
    Could be worse
    No more Miata

Quote Originally Posted by jolberry
    at least it was only $55.
    Could be worse
    I plan to turn in before Nov 22, (Lease Vehicle) so I'm not going to get much uses out af that tire.......

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    I plan to turn in before Nov 22, (Lease Vehicle) so I'm not going to get much uses out af that tire.......
    That's easy... just always stop at traffic lights so the right rear tire is sitting in water. Apply brakes, mash gas, cue evil laugh.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

At least there was no body damage to explain at turn-in time
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    At least there was no body damage to explain at turn-in time
    No doubt! It was lots of fun turning in my last vehicle... Hail dents? Odd... wonder how those got there!!!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

At least you didn't rollover. Oh wait, that was the Explorer.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles