Thread: plano area peeps

Default plano area peeps

What: car meet
    Where: NE corner of Park and Coit @ Escape/ coffee shop
    Who: right now, a lot of 240sx drifters, me and last night theres a 302 miata
    When: every wednesday night at 9pm
    How much: about starbucks prices
    Why: hang out have a good time, watch us try to hacky sack!?!!

last night the 240's out numbered the miatas about 10:1 (untill the only other miata there left.....)
    id like to show them sumthin sumthin too. anyways, its really laid back, we were there till past 11pm, playing hacky sack. there was a few other small groups of people hanging out talking cars.... we all left about 11:30, but thats the latest......
    -AJ Ngo

Default wed nights

hey thats about the area where i live and last week i couldn't find any places to hang out on wednesday... might sound like something interesting to check out, what exactly do you guys do? just chilling or is there any cruises?
    10/30/06 - 93' black primered MX5 1.6L
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

yeah we just hang out and talk cars. alot of nice 240's there. you dont happend to drive a white m1 with black 5 spokes and dark ass tint would you? anyways, that person came by but immediately left

no theres no cruises but there is coffee! its pretty good stuff too. if youre truly bored you can watch us try to hackysack, its rather amusing.

last week a mustang came up right into where we were hanging out where we had to get out of the way, and sped off, he came back wanting a race and talking trash. an rx7 stepped up to represent but they ended up not racing. (mazda wanted a 40-roll and the squeezin v8 wanted to go from a dead stop....)

anyways, its cool, everyone just hangs out and talk cars as MOST (95%) of the guys are old enough to be responsible.
    -AJ Ngo

Default band-aid ouch!!!

I drive a beat up 01 with a band-aid on the front bumper, lol...

at a drag strip i witnessed a beat up mazda protoge take on a 5.0 automatic mustang, pure driver skills but it can easily be done by miata's if all shifting is precise.
    I got nothing going on this Wednesday so ill check out the place...
    Wiseco Pistons 9:1, Carrillo Rods, ARP head and main bolts, FM valves +1mm and stiffer springs, new lifters, main bearings, cometic head gasket, port and polish head, ready for boost....

schweet!
    -AJ Ngo

thanks for coming out Mouglie! nice meeting you dont forget your jacket next time! (you and your girl too!)

id like to see more miatas out there.
    -AJ Ngo

Don't give up on me AJ... I want to try and get out there one week... It probably won't be for another month, but i will make it some time.

yay! theres a couple of people not too far away too! eventually, eventually...
    -AJ Ngo

Default wed meets!!!

nice place, it was way better than i expected, i'll see if i can get some other friends to come with me (a 95 prelude, a p5, and a mazda3) so let have our own miata section for next week, what do you say?

Mouglie

hmmm i dont know...............

just kidding!
    -AJ Ngo

Default plano

i forgot about it this monday... i really wish more miatas would show up... i'm trying to get others to show up too....

Also, have you realized how close track dog racing is from that location?

yeah but he sees this site too ya know.....