Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mazdaspeed6 review

Default Mazdaspeed6 review

Review

The Mazdaspeed6 is for those of us who are a little more mature now; a little too old to be seen in a hardcore street machine, but who still enjoy driving and want something affordable, practical, and fun.
    Mick- I sure hope you give this car a look... it really sounds like a nice balance between fun car and family car.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Mick- I sure hope you give this car a look... it really sounds like a nice balance between fun car and family car.
    While I'm not one to speak for Mick, after THIS THREAD, I'm pretty sure it's off his list....
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Mazda's inventory search shows that they have made it to the MetroMess. Field trip!

TOWN NORTH MAZDA
    LIQUID PLATINUM METALLIC $31,315
    BLACK MICA $31,315

FREEMAN MAZDA
    LIQUID PLATINUM METALLIC $28,555
    LIQUID PLATINUM METALLIC $31,225
    TITANIUM GRAY II $28,592
    TITANIUM GRAY II $31,225

HANCOCK MAZDA
    VELOCITY RED MICA $28,592
    WHITEWATER PEARL MICA $31,425

Field trip!
    Better not go to Town North then... they weren't very supportive of our field trip to look at the NC... The dealer told us to "come back when you're ready to buy one"...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

I think this will be an awesome car. I really, really want one, but just can't justify giving up the 6 we have because the trade-in value is so poor. I'm going to test drive one soon......

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    Better not go to Town North then... they weren't very supportive of our field trip to look at the NC... The dealer told us to "come back when you're ready to buy one"...
    You want attention when you go on the lot? Throw a for sale sign in the window of your car before you pull up!

I thought we had already discussed the Mazdaspeed6 on this post?

I've got less that 20 days until the Expedition needs to go back to Ford, and in my search for a replacement I am constantly reminded why I don't enjoy this process of buying a new car.

I may just drive the 'lac for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    I thought we had already discussed the Mazdaspeed6 on this post?
    Yeah, but the sentiment over there was that it "might be a little high strung" for a company car. This review sounds like it is much less so than some of the others. It says "As a sedan, it's well appointed and spacious and is actually a superb family conveyance, but on the right road at the right time it's a hoot, carving up the countryside with entertaining ease." I think it would be the first car I would look at if I was in the market for a sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    That was just that idiot salesperson... I've been back there to buy parts for the Spec and they were very nice. We bought Robin's Mazda3 there and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    That was just that idiot salesperson... I've been back there to buy parts for the Spec and they were very nice. We bought Robin's Mazda3 there and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

RJ
    We wasted a good 3 hours of one of their Salesman's time before we bought our Murano somewhere else, and they were very patient and understanding. We test drove the RX-8, the Tribute, and a Mazda6, and they helped us install the car seat in a 3, 6, 8, and Tribute so we could see how easy difficult it was to get Jamie in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    I guess the point I was making was that they didn't seem to appreciate a large group coming in. I bought my Miata there and they were excellent in a one-on-one situation.
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Mazda's inventory search shows that they have made it to the MetroMess. Field trip!
    Has anyone actually seen one at a dealership? Few weeks back Hiley-Arlington showed to have one, but I found out it wasn't at the dealership but it was allocated to them....

Has anyone actually seen one at a dealership? Few weeks back Hiley-Arlington showed to have one, but I found out it wasn't at the dealership but it was allocated to them....
    I'm going by Freeman at lunch today and see..................
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv
    Let me know what you find! I may go to Hiley - Hurst!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

I heard on the Radio that Freeman wants to take big V8's in trade...
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    I heard on the Radio that Freeman wants to take big V8's in trade...
    They just fail to mention the part where they aren't going to give you any $$$$ for them!

Well Merv, did they have one? I couldn't break away so I didn't make it over to Hiley.

Well Merv, did they have one? I couldn't break away so I didn't make it over to Hiley.
    Just got back......not a MazdaSpeed6 anywhere to be found
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Default mazdaspeed6

I went to El Dorado yesterday and they said their's was in port. Should be a week.
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Just got back......not a MazdaSpeed6 anywhere to be found
    Same story at Hiley - Hurst..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast