Hey y'all,

I am posting this for a fellow Soloist. She approached me and asked me if I knew of anyone who would be interested in having a co-driver at the ER events in 2006. She is looking for a rear-wheel drive car (hence the post here - Miata's and S2000's ) to drive. Because it will be similar to the car she runs now.

The reason she is asking is because she drove a Corvette at the last event and had the car owner in the passenger seat. She learned a few things doing this and wants to get to be a better driver. So at the ER events she will want you to ride with her and give her tips and help her improve. And she will probably want to ride with you to see how you drive.

The mystery Soloist is Janis Hernandez, of the yellow BM, and has only driven in FM or BM. So she has never had a passenger, thus little feedback on what to do to get better. And what not to do.

So, if you are interested, please see her at the SCCA event this Sunday, I believe she will be there, or let me know and I will get you contact information. I'll let you 2 work out the details.

Later and thanks,

SpinOutF500