Thread: MAZDASPEED Motorsports Free Shipping Ending Soon!

Default MAZDASPEED Motorsports Free Shipping Ending Soon!

I was looking at the MAZDASPEED Motorsports website this morning and saw this notice:

Posted 6-15-04

Since the beginning of the year we've been running a promotion to encourage people to get used to using our online store, by offering 1 cent shipping charge on most orders over $20.

This promotion will now end June 30. As of July 1, 2004 all ground orders will be charged normal shipping rates.

Through the end of the promotion, a reminder that oversized items, such as body parts, Spec Miata exhausts, and engines, that would have to ship 2nd day, will be excluded. Sorry, we don't offer ground shipping to Canada. Regular rates will apply.

Humm wonder what kind of body parts they ship.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

I just took advantage and ordered all my clutch parts. For what it would cost at Trussville just for the clutch parts, I was able to get all the seals, gaskets and the 2 inner-boot pieces too for less $$$. FYI...if you are ever tempted by the 'Mazda Value Clutch Kit' don't do it! The guy at Trussville tells me it is a lower grade clutch and wouldn't hold up to anything other than everyday 'gentle' driving. Well, maybe it would do OK in onething's car! :P