Thread: Acura Blows It -- New RDX Looks Baaaad

Default Acura Blows It -- New RDX Looks Baaaad

Yuck! It looks like a Daewoo or Kia or something. Acura really pulled out the big ugly stick for this one.

The specs are interesting. I'd love to see this set-up offered on the TSX with a 6-speed manual!

The RDX comes standard with 18" rims, a first for Acura, Super Handling All-Wheel Drive and a 2.3-liter I4 with a variable flow turbo which produces 260 hp. The 5-speed automatic transmission can be shifted manually by the paddle shifters located on the steering wheel. Acura plans to only offer one option package, a 410-watt 10 speaker stereo system that has the ability to play audio DVDs.

I expect the CX-7, which has very similar specifications, will stomp all over this thing just because it actually looks good!

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel

Looks a lot like a Toyota RAV4...

I don't care what car it resembles... All I know is that you will never see one in my garage.

Actually, the back end looks a lot like the Mazda5.

C

How many holes do you need to put on the front to get air in? Do ya think they could get one more in there?
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

OK, I'll be the contrarian. Saw it at the Dallas Auto Show and I thought it looked pretty good! Though I'd wanna drive it before trading in the TSX...

Speed

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    I don't care what car it resembles... All I know is that you will never see one in my garage.
    Couldn't say it better +1
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07