Thread: 2001 Suzuki SV650S

Default 2001 Suzuki SV650S

I'm selling a 2001 Suzuki SV650S. It had 17200 miles. It has some scrapes on the left fairing, and a scratch on the gas tank. Runs great! Very powerful! Lots of torque. I've been averaging 40 mpg. I just recently replaced the clutch line. It has new clip-ons, new grips, new clutch and brake lever, new brake light, and a custom undertail section. I'm $4000 OBO.

Do motorcycles depreciate that slowly? I thought those things were around $6,000 brand new.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelley Blue Book
    Suggested Retail Value$3945*
    The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the unit has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the unit's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
    *Price Includes: Fairing
    Hmmm...
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Hmmm...
    Fair enough. I'm just surprised.

BTW: Kelly Blue Book says my used MSM is worth $21,280. If anyone would like to offer me that for it PM me.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel
    Do motorcycles depreciate that slowly? I thought those things were around $6,000 brand new.

S.
    Well,he has a set of used springs he "payed" $150.00 for that he wants to turn for $120.00 so maybe ...............................

I made a few purchases that I overpayed for. I'm taking offers on all the items I'm trying to sell. Some things I need to sell, and some I'm selling due to upgrades. I just have too much stuff at my house for my own good. I've got drumsets, drum hardware, rack equipment, car parts, model cars, car audio, and all sorts of other stuff that I know other people would make better use of.