Thread: I has arrived!!11!!

Default I has arrived!!11!!

Hey guys

I moved in last night! Who says you can't move in a Miata? I'll post pics of all the stuff I had in it... all my clothes, gym bag, hats, shoes, an intake mock-up kit, 3 large pillows, 2 boxes of computer accesories, all my "toiletries", a Momo Start racing seat.... and my golf clubs

Yep. And I had enough room for a couple of suitcases. The only thing I removed was the spare tire but its been out of my car almost since the day I bought it

I'm now residing in Valley Vista Drive in Grapevine! The drive up was uneventful, though I got noticeably less mileage than usual. I start my new job in a couple of hours too

Thanks for encouraging me to come on up!!

-Joel
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome! When I first moved to Texas I had all my stuff (and my brother) in a '77 Corolla. All of it.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Welcome! When I first moved to Texas I had all my stuff (and my brother) in a '77 Corolla. All of it.
    Now you have too much for a single moving van! What does that say?

Welcome MadMonkey
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    Now you have too much for a single moving van! What does that say?
    Careful Sparky...I've seen your house if you want to compare stuff collections! BTW, wanna buy a small table saw?

Careful Sparky...I've seen your house if you want to compare stuff collections! BTW, wanna buy a small table saw?

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Never have I moved all my stuff in any car. I have always had too many toys.
    Why would I want a small table saw when I have a large one ? How about a trade - you could upsize!
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region