Thread: For the guitar players here....

Default For the guitar players here....

I just wanted to share my latest experience.
    If you guys have not tried the new Taylor GS models, I would suggest you don't unless you want to sell everything you have to buy one....lol
    I am getting the Rosewood Cedar combination with the add-on Expression System and Hard shell case.
    If you are at a Music store that has one just sit down a a sec and play one.

here's a link with more info.

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/gs/default.aspx
    99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze
    I just wanted to share my latest experience.
    If you guys have not tried the new Taylor GS models, I would suggest you don't unless you want to sell everything you have to buy one....lol
    I am getting the Rosewood Cedar combination with the add-on Expression System and Hard shell case.
    If you are at a Music store that has one just sit down a a sec and play one.

here's a link with more info.

http://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/gs/default.aspx

Looks nice, I need an acoustic since the 2 songs that we have with words are acoustic. I have also been looking at acoustic basses. My dream guitar (I will own one one day) is this one. Click Me!! I'll take it in alpine white. I played one at guitar center through a Crate full stack and fell in love.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by blackzx3_13
    Looks nice, I need an acoustic since the 2 songs that we have with words are acoustic. I have also been looking at acoustic basses. My dream guitar (I will own one one day) is this one. Click Me!! I'll take it in alpine white. I played one at guitar center through a Crate full stack and fell in love.
    You can pick up a GS with ES and case for around $1,900. if you look hard enough
    99 Miata Black

WOW, just noticed a crack in the top of my new guitar....the finish is over the crack...so it was from the factory.
    Anyhow, the people I bought it from are sending me a Maple version instead since a Tayor's rep. told me Cedar tops are known for cracking.
    That guitar sounded completely awesome....I just hope the Maple sounds just as good, I did manage to get one recording of an Amos Lee song out of it before I had to send it back...should have the new guitar Mon.
    99 Miata Black