Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's up, what's up!!!

Talking what's up, what's up!!!

Hey guys!! Thank you Gary and the rest of you who helped me last weekend fix what those other guys who 'origninally' did the installation to my poor, poor Miata. I'm sorry that I don't remember everyone's name. It was a very stressful day if you guys can remember. Good news though is I was able to get my Powercard back from those other guys and exchanged those stupid Greddy and MSD computers back in for $800.
    All of you guys were cool as heck with me, and I really wish I could remember all of your names. I remember "you", owner of these forums here, holding that stupid pulley of mine while I loosened it; and I still laugh when we asked you if you wanted to hold it and you were all "not really", lol! But you did, and thanks.
    And "you", with the bronze (I think) mazdaspeed getting, it was nice meeting you too.
    And "you", who was wearing the JR racing shirt, you were funny as heck all day. Believe it or not, but your jokes really kept me from going crazy that day.
    But anyways, to all of you, thank you so much. If any of you are gonna be around Gary's house Monday, I will see you again then. And thank you Gary for all you have done, are doing, and have taught me the "proper" ways to do things.
    For everyone else that I have not had the opportunity to meet yet, my name is Johnny and I've had my Miata for 2 years, but only got the forced induction and the rest 3 months ago.

Hello to you all, and take care!!!

Johnny

Hey Johnny and Welcome!
    99 Miata Black

Welcome aboard. The funny guy in the JR shirt only lurks here... We'll shame him in to posting eventually.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Welcome aboard. The funny guy in the JR shirt only lurks here... We'll shame him in to posting eventually.
    Who dat?
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    Who dat?
    I'm guessing Mike P. ?

Welcome to the darkside of FI. I need to get out to Gary's more. So tell us more about this miata
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie
    I'm guessing Mike P. ?
    Nahh... he is 2k Miata.

Learn something every day...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Nahh... he is 2k Miata.

I knew that, but he doesn't post much and I know he has JR shirts.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

BRONZE!...I feel slightly offended, but I will let it pass because Johnny was having a realllly bad day.
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    BRONZE!...I feel slightly offended, but I will let it pass because Johnny was having a really bad day.
    Yeah... it's more of a darkorange, Goldenrod, or DarkGoldenrod depending on the light.

Talking my cars current stats

my cars stats....

Silver '99 Miata, 2000 Miata engine swap, new clutch, Jackson Racing supercharger and headers, Roadster sport high flow cat and exhaust, Koyo radiator, Precision Intercooler, 17" black Enkei's, low profile Kumo racing street tires, Brembo slotted rotors and sports brake package, carbon fiber hood, HID headlights, Viper Alarm w/ keyless entry, Alpine headunit, amp, and component speakers. (oh yeah, and I have an unpainted/uninstalled wing in my closet, lol)

My only problem is I got this stuff installed at a second rate auto shop. I'm dealing with the issues that came from going with them slowly but surely. If I had even known about what Gary can do I would have NEVER gone to the place I did (*cough cough, name concealed, cough cough*).

Take care,
    Johnny

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Dear lord, I hope it was Tom McGrath. Because the last thing the Miata world needs is ANOTHER pseudomechanic butchering these otherwise reliable roadsters.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Heh. This was done by someone other than McGrath... It was a shop in Carrollton, I think, that normally doesn't work on Miatas (and hopefully won't try again).

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace
    Dear lord, I hope it was Tom McGrath. Because the last thing the Miata world needs is ANOTHER pseudomechanic butchering these otherwise reliable roadsters.
    Fellas, I have to say, I'm sick and tired of all the McGrath bashing going on here lately and I think it...

Sorry, I can't even type that with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Fellas, I have to say, I'm sick and tired of all the McGrath bashing going on here lately and I think it...

Sorry, I can't even type that with a straight face.
    McGrath? I thought it was McWrath.
    ...and across the line.

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster
    McGrath? I thought it was McWrath.
    I thought it was McCrap?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    I thought it was McCrap?
    No, that's another word for McDonalds...

This is intended as satire as protected by free speech and not as a slanderous statement against the McDonald's corporation or their fine establishments and menu of items.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    This is intended as satire as protected by free speech and not as a slanderous statement against the McDonald's corporation or their fine establishments and menu of items.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    That's Mc to you!
    ...and across the line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast