Thread: supercharger.......

Talking supercharger.......

i want/need a supercharger for my miata i want one for when i go to the track and for when i am on the streets too, i have a stock motor just to let you know but where should i get my supercharger and does anyone have a used one or know where ican get a used/ new charger ?

Quote Originally Posted by myfootyoass06
    i want/need a supercharger for my miata i want one for when i go to the track and for when i am on the streets too, i have a stock motor just to let you know but where should i get my supercharger and does anyone have a used one or know where ican get a used/ new charger ?
    Gary, owner of Track Dog Racing, shows up on our forum here pretty regularly. He is one of the top guys in the country when it comes to supercharged Miatas, and he lives right here in town. If you are going to buy new, you would be stupid not to give him a chance to earn the sale. If you are going to go used, you still want to talk to Gary. If there is a used kit to be had locally, he will probably know about it and will be able to give you it's complete history.

yeah i have herd about gary do you have like a buisness number i can call him on or somthing b/c he is pretty cool guy i herd from some people.........and i think i know where his shop is!?

Right off of his website....

Gary Shuhart
    The Head Dog
    [email protected]
    Phone: 214-340-9797
    Fax: 214-349-9342
    Cell: 214-280-6172
    11010 Switzer Avenue
    Suite 107
    Dallas, Texas 75238

oh ok thanks man =)

We would be glad to help you set up a plan on boosting your car. Give us a call or come visit us on the weekends at the Dog House in Plano, we do lunch every Saturday around noon. Call the Cell after hours or if you are coming and we will give you directions.

Look forward to talking to you.

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Yeah.....what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by myfootyoass06 View Post
    You may want to contact stokessd on the M.Net forum.

He has a 2001 w/MP62 with a TDR AA IC that he'll be selling as soon as he gets his new FM 2 kit.
    Last edited by chuckerants; 09-06-2006 at 10:32 AM.

That is one heck of a run-on sentence. I guess they don't teach any of that "useless" stuff in school anymore.......
    92 Sunny 214k, 95 Dimples, 93 James Bondo, 92 SM (Speedie Jr )
    Shelley, Apex, Tigger, Max, Baby(cats), Fluffy, Spot, and Peanut (mini horses), Cinnamon & Bitsy(dawgs)
    MSR #1001, SCCA #208822 Let's go racin'

Quote Originally Posted by MadMerv View Post
    That is one heck of a run-on sentence. I guess they don't teach any of that "useless" stuff in school anymore.......
    rotflmao! Just be glad you haven't heard him speak in person!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Gary just put a loaner modified M45 in "Tim the Teacher's" car. I'm sure if you made Gary the right offer they could pull it off and give it to you. ; p.

I've gotten used to calling Tim's car the interfooler.

But seriously Gary's the guy to talk to. (We just call him the dealer. All my money goes to him)