Thread: It appears my next door neighbor has started a business

Default It appears my next door neighbor has started a business

I noticed the shiny new vinyl graphics on his Ford Ranger this morning as I was pulling out. Very enterprising. Not really my thing, but I expect there's a decent market for this sort of stuff.

Linkie.

S.

He needs to go read up about "webpages that suck"... That flashing graphic on the opening page can cause more seizures than a Japanese cartoon and the font is horrible for reading...

RJ
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    I don't get it... what the hell is Texas scum? What's the angle?
    For those that believe in truth in advertising?

By the way... You should have seen my reaction when I first read the shirt. The contrast on my monitor is not so hot, leaving the 'S' almost impossible to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    I don't get it... what the hell is Texas scum? What's the angle?
    I think it's a Texas redneck sort of thing. They're great neighbors, and very nice people. Not scummy at all. Their friends drive some nice cars, they throw good football game parties, and they keep their place up.

I think the shirts are meant to mimic the current style of retro/70s/80s t-shirt design that you'll see if you go into, say, an Urban Outfitters store. I bet he's pretty successful with these things among the college/frat/redneck crowd.

Just a guess.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    By the way... You should have seen my reaction when I first read the shirt. The contrast on my monitor is not so hot, leaving the 'S' almost impossible to see.
    Same here! On a laptop!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...