Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd Miata of the Month :)

That is cool. Congrats. I cant believe someone has the time to sit around and write hate mail about someones car. Yeah we give you a hard time here, I mean look at it... But to write a letter to someone you dont even know. That my friends is the definition of asshat.

Congrats, Billy. Like Majik said... We crack on your car, but you have a passion for it, and that's what counts. If you had a funny looking car and didn't like it either, you'd probably never hear a peep from us.

Gather up that hate mail... We'll have to post the "MOTM - The Unauthorized Story" article up on the front page of the site and expose the dirty truth!
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Well I was expecting the worse but it turns out so far that it has been just the one guy....but it's still early in the month...lol

That being said I have got some really nice comments from other people, and you guys.
    99 Miata Black

I've always told my wife that I can respect someone's car if they're passionate about it. Jacked up hummers, lowriders, even well-done riced out Civics... if the guy driving it takes pride in it then it's OK with me.

What I can't stand are true shitboxes, the ones with dirty kleenex, fast food wrappers, library books, and God knows what else strewn about. I have a co-worker who sometimes has to move plates (as in, chinaware) with half-eaten meals on them from the passenger seat of his car before anyone can ride in it. Disgusting.

Even when we poke fun, Billy, at least we love ya.

S.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blaze View Post
    That being said I have got some really nice comments from other people, and you guys.
    Enjoy it while it lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel View Post
    I have a co-worker who sometimes has to move plates (as in, chinaware) with half-eaten meals on them from the passenger seat of his car before anyone can ride in it. Disgusting.

S.
    Ralf-mobile
    I wouldn't get in it period.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

...so far that it has been just the one guy....
    OK... you piqued my curiosity... post an edited version up of his comments... or if it's completely non-postable, send me a PM... I'm dying to hear this...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

You have a PM Dave, it's....well can't post it here..lol If I bleeped out the curse words you wouldn't be able to understand any of it.
    99 Miata Black

You have a PM Dave, it's....well can't post it here..lol If I bleeped out the curse words you wouldn't be able to understand any of it.
    Yeah... not much left to post is there?... ohwell... should probably ask for pictures of HIS car... probably drives a Yugo...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Surely the mods can make an exception just this once and let you post the unedited version?

S.

Quote Originally Posted by srivendel View Post
    Surely the mods can make an exception just this once and let you post the unedited version?

S.
    I have no issues with it being posted. It's very educational.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

ok you guys asked for it......lol
    its worth a good laugh I guess

"Jesus Christ you fucked up that Miata. You start with a tan top with silver
    paint. Yuck. Then those ugly goddamn stripes sorta match the top but not
    really. What the fuck were you thinking with the red flames? By now you are
    thinking...some bright orange rims would really tie the whole thing
    together. Did you not get enough attention growing up? I'd kick the fuck out
    of your car if I saw it in person. I bet your music sucks as much as your
    car does. I've wasted enough time writing this. Go fuck yourself! I hope
    someone runs you off the road."
    99 Miata Black

Sounds like someone needs anger management classes....
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

That's just pathetic. Here's the censored version for anyone who was afraid to read the original:

" you up that Miata. You start with a tan top with silver paint. Yuck. Then those ugly stripes sorta match the top but not really. What the were you thinking with the red flames? By now you are thinking...some bright orange rims would really tie the whole thing together. Did you not get enough attention growing up? I'd kick the out of your car if I saw it in person. I bet your music sucks as much as your car does. I've wasted enough time writing this. Go yourself! I hope someone runs you off the road."

I love how he adds "I've wasted enough time writing this." As though he were doing you a favor! Man, I wish I knew where that image of everyone flipping off the camera is. I'd love to send it to that asshat.

S.

"...I've wasted enough time writing this."
    Yea he could have himself like 3 or 4 times in the time it took to write that. In fact, he probably should go himself one more time just for wasting your time that it took to read his email.

Sorry for going off but, I found it funny that someone would go specifically out of their way to rain on someone else's parade. And for the record I like the orange wheels.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Quote Originally Posted by Ass hat View Post
    You start with a tan top with silver
    paint.
    I wonder if he knows that's a factory combo? I kind of like it. I bet your music doesnt suck either.
    Last edited by blackzx3_13; 10-02-2006 at 03:51 PM.
    "Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

That asshat really have to check what is under his pants! I guess it is not much!
    Gabriel

lmao
    99 Miata Black

"Jesus Christ you fucked up that Miata. You start with a tan top with silver
    paint. Yuck. Then those ugly goddamn stripes sorta match the top but not
    really. What the fuck were you thinking with the red flames? By now you are
    thinking...some bright orange rims would really tie the whole thing
    together. Did you not get enough attention growing up? I'd kick the fuck out
    of your car if I saw it in person. I bet your music sucks as much as your
    car does. I've wasted enough time writing this. Go fuck yourself! I hope
    someone runs you off the road."

Sounds like a 12 year old "mean girl" wrote it. Probably someone who sent in there car and didn't get it. Some people are just a little unstable.
    Skirt

Silver '99, MP62, TDR Intercooler, Tein Flex, Borla Duals, HDHCDD, Oh and chicks dig the kilt!

Quote Originally Posted by scmx5driver View Post
    Sounds like a 12 year old .... a little unstable.
    Yeah, I think we have a few of those around here too.

By the way, welcome to the madness Skirt! Go over and start an Introduction thread for those on the board who are not familiar with you and your kilt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast