Thread: Miata-Outlaw jumping in

Default Miata-Outlaw jumping in

Hey, read about this forum on the Miata-Outlaws group and wandered on over!

I have a white 90 MX5 (German plates) and a 92 black cherry something soon to be track car and am in the Garland/Mesquite area.

Holla if yah see me around. Can't miss me.....white 90, white style bars, German plates and driving crazy!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

S'up, yo.

I saw that 92 at the last MSR focus day... niiiiiiice. Is that the ZX12R paint?

Welcome to the board!

Everyone and all viewpoints are welcome here, unlike some places. But we won't get into that.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome icepenguin66! There's another German type guy wandering around here by the name of Kestrel! Y'all can talk about lederhosen or sumpin'! :P

Quote Originally Posted by redmenace
    S'up, yo.

I saw that 92 at the last MSR focus day... niiiiiiice. Is that the ZX12R paint?
    I have no idea. Car was originally white like my new one but the last owner painted it Maroon/Black/Purple mix! P.S. I have blue bumper exposed on front drivers side.....just got it out of shop before the Miatas@MSR event.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...