Thread: Wet interior

Default Wet interior

Well last night I went to dinner and when I came out the sprinkler for the place were on. Ofcourse the top was down and the interior was soaked. I talked to the GM of the place and he said to call him if something is messed up. Sure enough today the radio was messed up. It is a pioneer and the sound is there, the face plate doesnt work though. I cant change the volume or any other buttons. It is like the face plate is folded down. I am going to call the GM tomorrow and let him know. He said the property owners are some people up in New York. It is a chain restaurant so hopefully they have insurance and are prepared to fix things like this. Any tips on dealing with the situation going into it? Would it be considered my fault because the top was down? The sprinklers were on during normal business hours and the car next to mine was even wet so they are misaligned for sure.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Hopefully they will do the right thing and take care of whatever isn't working because it got wet. It's not like it's going to cost him thousands of dollars.

Watering restrictions likely specifically prohibit them from watering the parking lot... So I'm sure they can be persuaded to make things right.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Man I hate that! Especially all the watering of concrete. Hope it goes well and you get back to jammin!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Wow that sucks. You're probably too bummed to come to TMS tomorrow, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darron65 View Post
    Wow that sucks. You're probably too bummed to come to TMS tomorrow, right?
    Actually I was hoping that Titus was coming tomorrow, because I just went and got new rain gear at Wally world and I didnt want the purchase to be in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    Actually I was hoping that Titus was coming tomorrow, because I just went and got new rain gear at Wally world and I didnt want the purchase to be in vain.
    No chance of that today, was there?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw