Thread: WTB '99 Torsen etc

Default WTB '99 Torsen etc

SM now let's me put the 4.11 Torsen in my '91, so I am looking for the works, driveshaft and half shafts. I'd love a good deal and migh throw in a pretty fresh Mazda Comp LSD in exchange. I am a bit worried it will slow the car down, though, so not going to pay top dollar for this 'speriment

Quote Originally Posted by kverges View Post
    SM now let's me put the 4.11 Torsen in my '91, so I am looking for the works, driveshaft and half shafts. I'd love a good deal and migh throw in a pretty fresh Mazda Comp LSD in exchange. I am a bit worried it will slow the car down, though, so not going to pay top dollar for this 'speriment
    Shoot... If you thought it was hard to find a good deal on a torsen before, it is going to be imposible now that the SM guys are after them!

So you have a Mazdaspeed clutch diff? Would you be interested in a '94 torsen?
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

I will try this place:

http://www.car-part.com/index.htm

Years ago I bought one for my 99 touring. You may get lucky and get one under $500. If I were you I get on with this before some of your friendly racers snatch them up. I just check there is one for $450 out on the East coast. The other place you may want to check is:

http://www.maztoy.com/

It is out in the west coast and price is little higher.

Good luck!
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by kverges View Post
    I should be able to get you one. Price could be $400+, not sure, since I asked about a 1.6 LSD Diff, and that was the price given. I'll ask tomorrow if you are interested. Doubt he wants a trade, but might be willing.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

$4-500 is within reach- has to be the 4.3 ratio - the '94-'97 are 4.1 ratio - at least I am pretty sure. I just race and pick up tidbits along the way, but I am pretty confident the ratios changed with the M1 1.8s. My mobile is 214 435 1508 and thanks guys! Keith. And remember, I need the drive shaft and half shafts for the swap