Thread: wtt:1991 civic hatch si with JDM DOHC ZC swap

Default wtt:1991 civic hatch si with JDM DOHC ZC swap

i want to trade it for a supercharger or fm turbo setup for a 1999 miata. it runs and drives great. i get about 36mpg city and i got 41mpg driving back from okc last sunday. it has a short ram intake, header, exhaust, lightweight flywheel, centerforce clutch, cd player with crappy speakers. clean oklahoma title. its a good daily driver. windshield is cracked and hood latch is gone from the hood flying open and ruining it and cracking the windshield and sunroof(works fine and doesnt leak). hood pins hold it closed. previous owner cut holes in the dash for gauges. ill also include(not installed) a t25 turbo, hf manifold, fmic, and intercooler piping. this is my last attempt at making my miata FI before i trade it and the hatch for a wrx

How much to just buy the car?
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Good luck Chris
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

$2000($2250 with turbo parts) bottom dollar. id really like to boost the miata. and thanks Sean/Shawn. lol oh and it has ebay coilovers on tokico blues
    Last edited by specevil; 11-12-2006 at 11:57 PM.

Engine Builder
    Euless or Burleson or Euless or Burleson or Euless or Burles...

i'm sure you have thought of this already but. why don't you just put that t25 on the miata? i realize you wouldn't make the power that any year fm kit would, but still, some turbo is better than no turbo if that's the direction you wanna go.

because i dont feel like gathering the rest of the stuff id need or buying a manifold to do so. . i just want something i can throw on and go. id really rather have the miata supercharged as gary is here.

turbo parts are gone now. ill let the car go for $1700obo for fast sale so i can pick up my new toy.

Engine Builder
    Euless or Burleson or Euless or Burleson or Euless or Burles...

Quote Originally Posted by specevil View Post
    id really rather have the miata supercharged as gary is here.
    good point.

can close thread. i had a nice drive to oklahoma. at least the miata took a crap 2 miles from my moms house and not 120(missing on 2 cylinders, broke tranny mount, backfiring through intake and exhaust, making more bad noises than you can imagine. not something a 70k mile car should be doing and im tired of messing with stuff), so as soon its out of the shop its getting traded along with the civic. wrx time for me.

Last edited by sammm; 11-19-2006 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Close requested.