Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: turbo 1990 white body for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Hey Bean... here's an idea! When you are up in the attic getting the x-mas decorations, why don't you bring the BUR down too!

Funny you should mention that... for the next month or so I'll be off from work. I'm trying to get my hands on a engine hoist here in Frisco otherwise I'll be asking RJ for his.

After that I'll be hosting a put-er-together party in the garage... heaters are ready and so is the food!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    Funny you should mention that... for the next month or so I'll be off from work. I'm trying to get my hands on a engine hoist here in Frisco otherwise I'll be asking RJ for his.

As soon as Craig is done you can borrow it.

After that I'll be hosting a put-er-together party in the garage... heaters are ready and so is the food!
    Here's an idea - how about waiting to prepare the food until you are ready for us to come over.
    Last edited by channelmaniac; 11-28-2006 at 09:05 PM.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

I'm off next week if you need any help.

i rented an engine hoist from the lowes (nations rent) in frisco at 121 and preston, $35 a day i believe. they were the only nations rent in the area that had one at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12