Thread: This thingis freaking me out!

Default This thingis freaking me out!

I got a 20Q in my stocking for Christmas and this thing is very close about 99% of the time and spot on about 95% of the time. It's reading my mind!

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

We had one at work the other day and it couldnt guess many of them. Ofcourse I am sure bartenders are thinking up things not usually programed into those. We did try some normal stuff and it could get them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik View Post
    We had one at work the other day and it couldnt guess many of them. Of course I am sure bartenders are thinking up things not usually programed into those. We did try some normal stuff and it could get them either.
    It has to be a general item like sports car instead of Miata or MP3 player instead of iPod. Maybe I'm just thinking of some common things but it's pretty amazing. Often the questions are so general you wonder how it guesses.

BTW, I have the original one. Not one of the Sports or Music versions. I hadn't tried those.

The latest perfect guess for me was Shampoo. I tried Super hero and it guessed Spiderman and then Superman. Strangely it can't guess itself. Think of 20Q and it can't guess it.

Not a prefect thing but still very cool.
    ...and across the line.

Unless you choose a really uncommon or weird word, those things are pretty impressive. I played with them quite a bit when I was supposedly working at Wal Mart
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

There is an online version with a much bigger database. It is usually right on.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    I got a 20Q in my stocking for Christmas and this thing is very close about 99% of the time and spot on about 95% of the time. It's reading my mind!

With your limited mental capacity I'm not surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    With your limited mental capacity I'm not surprised!
    Hmmm...

I was thinking of you and it came back with "Turd".

...and across the line.