Thread: I've got a video for you

Default I've got a video for you

Linkie.

S.

Lucky they made it out alive. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea?

Gotta a jump?
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

They're crazy! I have a couple of friends that would do that with me, but they can fight.

They come to America, and go to florida, alabama, mississippi, and louisiana? What the were they expecting? 3 of these states are in the top 5 for lowest educational ranking.

Why wouldn't they go to Texas?

Well... you stick your junk in a hornet's nest, it's likely to sting a bit.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

jeez that was down right scary!

lol...I was hoping to see an ar$e whoop'n
    Blah blah blah!

Clarkson makes a comment about people in some parts of america procreating with vegetables (probably true in that particular area), but he is the one who painted his car like that. I wouldn't go to england and drive a busted MG around town with slogans about the Queen in the , how about "beckham sucks" or "Queen's United blows". Really, they had to expect this to happen.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

You know in some respects, they knew it was going to happen. That wouldn't have happened in any big city for the most part. It's only gonna happen in the backwoods towns.

So really, it's a tilted view of america and they make the south look bad. Although to be honest, I would have recognized them but then still played the part of psycho hick to scare the crap out of them, but then let them know I was only joking and knew who they were.

They really need to get a better feel for america though. I mean, when all you visit is california and hick central, what do you expect?

Next they are gonna go up north and get exposed to the retarded liberals that beleive everything the democratic party tells them like they are brainwashed drones.

I think what they really need to do is stop going to the extremes and go to more moderate locations, like DFW, we have everything from cowboys to gays to businessmen to millionaires and billionaires. and everything from brand new ferrari's to '36 fords. They just keep going to the stereotypical places in america though.

I was in germany a few years back and when people ask you where you are from and you say "Texas" they ask where is your cowboy hat and boots. And then you have to tell them "I live in a 2 story house in the middle of a city with 500,000 people and drive a honda and wouldn't be caught dead in a cowboy hat and the boots are uncomfortable too."

It's sad that they think of america as a bunch of idiots who drive crap cars and have the IQ of a goat, but then again, look at where they visit and then see why they get those ideas.

Here I figured it was because they all watched the TV series Dallas.

Germany was the last place that was still playing that TV series back in 1995. I guess they have starteed playing it on one of the cable channels again here in America.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

Video no longer available.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

+1

But I'd never do that to an MGB :-D
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by lantis View Post
    You know in some respects, they knew it was going to happen. That wouldn't have happened in any big city for the most part. It's only gonna happen in the backwoods towns.

So really, it's a tilted view of america and they make the south look bad. Although to be honest, I would have recognized them but then still played the part of psycho hick to scare the crap out of them, but then let them know I was only joking and knew who they were.

They really need to get a better feel for america though. I mean, when all you visit is california and hick central, what do you expect?

Next they are gonna go up north and get exposed to the retarded liberals that beleive everything the democratic party tells them like they are brainwashed drones.

I think what they really need to do is stop going to the extremes and go to more moderate locations, like DFW, we have everything from cowboys to gays to businessmen to millionaires and billionaires. and everything from brand new ferrari's to '36 fords. They just keep going to the stereotypical places in america though.

I was in germany a few years back and when people ask you where you are from and you say "Texas" they ask where is your cowboy hat and boots. And then you have to tell them "I live in a 2 story house in the middle of a city with 500,000 people and drive a honda and wouldn't be caught dead in a cowboy hat and the boots are uncomfortable too."

It's sad that they think of america as a bunch of idiots who drive crap cars and have the IQ of a goat, but then again, look at where they visit and then see why they get those ideas.
    Ya, but its just the same at home. My friend has moved back and forth from here and Columbus, OH through out grade school. He went back to Ohio during middle school. During geography or some class they were talking about Texas and he had to interupt to say, "What the hell!" and explain that Texas was normal just like them! They basically had the same impressions that most Europeans do. We all still ride horses to work, wear cowboy hats and boots, etc.

As for the coverage of America by the British and Europeans, my parents said that they have the most screwed up biased and wrong views about America after returning from a month vacation across Europe. They have no clue what is really going on over here!
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

dissapointing. people wonder why we are viewed as idiots throughout the world. that is why. im kind of angry about it, and kind of angry for top gear doing it.