Thread: Anyone have a spare seat

Default Anyone have a spare seat

So my leather seat decided to start riping awhile ago and well now it has rips and crack all over it. Its starting to look kind of tacky and i have thought about seat covers, but I really dont want to go that route. So I was wondering if anyone has a spare leather seat, either side, doesnt matter that they arent using. Like someone who say, replaced it with a shiney new sparco seat or the like. Thanks!

What color is it? There's a pair of tan ones for sale on Craigslist - up by Lewisville. One looks a little ratty, but the other one looks pretty good.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Thanks for the info, 200 is a little steep for used miata seats. I may over him $40 for the passenger side.

A driver's seat only fits the drivers side and vice versa. There are not interchangable.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Maybe in later edition miatas, but mine are completely interchangeable as I have done it before. None of the seatbelt components are connected to the seats in my car themselves, they are actually bolted to the car itself. I'd just modify the new seat, because other than seatbelt components being attatched I cant see any other differences they might have.

I could have two leather ones out of a '03 available later on this spring.
    I live where even the coyotes won't go...

Quote Originally Posted by Black_devil_miata View Post
    So my leather seat decided to start riping awhile ago and well now it has rips and crack all over it. Its starting to look kind of tacky and i have thought about seat covers, but I really dont want to go that route. So I was wondering if anyone has a spare leather seat, either side, doesnt matter that they arent using. Like someone who say, replaced it with a shiney new sparco seat or the like. Thanks!
    I have a couple that are not great, passenger is better of course. I may just say $50 takes both.

FYI, that guy near Lewisville has dropped his price on Craigslist. Click on my link below:

$100 takes 'em
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I talked the guy on craigslist down to $60 for the pair,although I really only need one... RFC how much would you want for just the better looking passenger seat? I'll even come pick it up tomorrow night if you want or on saturday because I will be up that way this weekend seeing a buddy of mine. If you get this in time let me know other wise I may be stopping by to get the seats from that other guy. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Black_devil_miata View Post
    I talked the guy on craigslist down to $60 for the pair,although I really only need one... RFC how much would you want for just the better looking passenger seat? I'll even come pick it up tomorrow night if you want or on saturday because I will be up that way this weekend seeing a buddy of mine. If you get this in time let me know other wise I may be stopping by to get the seats from that other guy. Thanks!
    Listen, I really don't want much of anything. Where are you? the seats are in Cresson but I will be there tomorrow. I can take the passenger back with me. $25.