Thread: *SOLD* 04 M'Speed still for sale...

Default *SOLD* 04 M'Speed still for sale...

Hey guys, I'm still looking to sell my 04 Mazda Speed Miata, velocity red with only 14K miles. Never tracked or autocrossed, but did do a couple of days at Tail of the Dragon...There is NO car that is more fun to drive the Dragon than this one...Still perfect, garage kept, still under warranty, and as mentioned, a hoot to drive. I sold my truck, my ACR Neon, my enclosed trailer, and finally bought a Corvette. Spouse says I can't have two sports cars...imagine that....
    Priced at 16,500, and I will deliver to DFW...I have pics, but not sure how to post them....
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

I think somebody needs to have a little chat with your spouse to explain that a Corvette and a Miata are two TOTALLY different cars - not just a couple of sports cars!

I'm not gonna lie to ya... I'd love to have a Vette, but it's a shame you have to sell the Miata to keep it...

As for posting pix, I've used Image Shack before - it's pretty straightforward. Just be sure and bookmark each pic that you post, then copy the links into the appropriate window when you click the "insert picture" button on your post.
    Last edited by trickyrix; 03-05-2007 at 11:26 PM.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

I use photobucket for my pic hosting needs
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by OzCop View Post
    Hey guys, I'm still looking to sell my 04 Mazda Speed Miata, velocity red with only 14K miles. Never tracked or autocrossed, but did do a couple of days at Tail of the Dragon...There is NO car that is more fun to drive the Dragon than this one...Still perfect, garage kept, still under warranty, and as mentioned, a hoot to drive. I sold my truck, my ACR Neon, my enclosed trailer, and finally bought a Corvette. Spouse says I can't have two sports cars...imagine that....
    Priced at 16,500, and I will deliver to DFW...I have pics, but not sure how to post them....
    When you do a post, just hit the Manage Attachments button and that will let you upload your pics.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton