Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fort Worth

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Awww....

Isn't that special. The Westies are going to finally get their own weekly GTG.

And we're going to talk about the Easties!
    Randy (who'd rather be )
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    2005 Saab 9³ Arc 2.0L Turbo

That sounds like a great idea to me, I'd be down to meet up on tuesdays. The new Montgomery building is a really good place, plenty of places to eat and get coffee. If everyone liked that idea we could do it there and if it doesnt work out always find a different place. So sometime tuesday evening sounds good to me.

Count me in as well.

So is it the next Tuesday the 13th of March at the "Old" Montgomery Wards Building at 7:30pm? Its been a while since I've been that area. Which side of the building to meet at, near some food and cold drinks.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Hey Miatamoto can I carpool to this FW deal with your wife??
    Still waiting!
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Here's a Google Map for Montgomery Plaza. 7:30 on the 13th looks good to me. I don't know what's nearby for eats, etc. Maybe I'll get a drive by before then. Anyone else know?
    Randy (who'd rather be )
    - - - - -
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    2005 Saab 9³ Arc 2.0L Turbo

There is a "DFWStangs" meet on Wed nights at Collins and I20. Starts around 9pm though. They also have the "Tony's Pizza Meet" at Little Rd and 287/I20 on Sat nights at 8pm. I try to make those, since I live in Arl. I haven't made it out to the Plano one cause, well, honestly, my wife would kill me for going to a car meet that far away on a work day.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by ray_sir_6 View Post
    I haven't made it out to the Plano one cause, well, honestly, my wife would kill me for going to a car meet that far away on a work day.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim View Post
    So is it the next Tuesday the 13th of March at the "Old" Montgomery Wards Building at 7:30pm?
    I'll be starting my journey back from Western Pennsylvania on the 13th drat!

I'll catch the next one!

I'll be there.

count me in. There is an arch that runs through the middle of the montgomery building with several eateries (dont ask me which) and a coffee place. There is also a subway across from the target. I'm sure with a bunch of miatas driving around we'll all eventually find eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Awww.... Isn't that special. The Westies are going to finally get their own weekly GTG.

Plano Yuppies =

Westside =

black roadster/angel eyes =

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Bwahahaha!

I'll be there late...i get off of work at 8.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Plano Yuppies =

Westside =

Where's my money!!!

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Plano Yuppies =

Westside =

Yeah Chief... ya better pay up if ya want yer Cool Breeze!

As for Westside, I'm gonna try and make that one - FW is an interesting proposition (and that's coming from a lifelong Dallas puss!)...

Is this downtown? I used to work in FW, but I have no effing clue where the Monkey Wards is/used to be...

I DO know just about every Mexican food joint (17 at last count) within a few miles of downtown. And they got some good BBQ (Angelo's)...

Anyone up for some pre-extra-curriculars, post as such... let's try and make this a good thing...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    Yeah Chief... ya better pay up if ya want yer Cool Breeze!

As for Westside, I'm gonna try and make that one - FW is an interesting proposition (and that's coming from a lifelong Dallas puss!)...

Is this downtown? I used to work in FW, but I have no effing clue where the Monkey Wards is/used to be...

I DO know just about every Mexican food joint (17 at last count) within a few miles of downtown. And they got some good BBQ (Angelo's)...

Anyone up for some pre-extra-curriculars, post as such... let's try and make this a good thing...

This is very near downtown Fort Worth. Montgomery Plaza is located at the corner of W. 7th St. and Carroll St. I will PM you with my number. If you have any more questions I should be able to answer them for you.

It's probably easiest to exit on Summit off I-30, head north on Summit to 7th. Take a left on 7th and head west to the big Monkey Wards on your right. You can't miss it.

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

I am in unless the new baby decides to come out!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast