Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New NC east of Plano/Richardson

Quote Originally Posted by rpmchris View Post
    ...full Mazdaspeed suspension...
    Welcome! What other suspension parts does that entail? Hope it doesn't knock you out of SCCA Stock class. Shocks and tires are fine.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Welcome to the forum and Miatas in general. Best/most fun car I've ever owned and I'm
    Don't judge us all by the East side whippersnappers either
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Oh, yeah...I'll be WAY past "stock class" with new MS Springs, MS sways (F&R), and MS FSTB (front strut tower bar). I'm also getting the MS exhaust, but I'm passing on the CAI for now - maybe I'll get one when I get my header and midpipe...

The suspension mods and wheels (Enkei RPF1 17x7.5") would put me in an ST class, but the tires are too wide (235/40-17), so I'll likely have to slug it out in CSP. I may not be super competitive, but I'm gonna have a blast!

Now I'm just waiting for the dealership to tell me that my parts are in - I got my Koni Sport adjustable shocks today!

Onething, I'm also "senior" to many, as I'm turning 49 in June.
    Last edited by rpmchris; 04-10-2007 at 04:49 AM.

Hey guys im new at this too same as him i just my NC and im trying to fiand any miata meets any where near and what time and place

saw yall talking about runnig the tracks. does any one know where i can go to test out this new car??

Quote Originally Posted by NC Eunos View Post
    saw yall talking about runnig the tracks. does any one know where i can go to test out this new car??
    Check out our Autocross calendar, or keep an eye posted on the Autocross Events and Open Track sections of the forum. There are usually anywhere from 2 to 5 opportunities to autocross or go to a track day in DFW in any given month.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by NC Eunos View Post
    Hey guys im new at this too same as him i just my NC and im trying to fiand any miata meets any where near and what time and place
    Welcome!

It looks like you live in the Plano area. That means you have no excuse to skip the Wednesday night meets in Plano. Check the events section for details. Unless weather sucks we always meet in a parking lot near the northeast corners of Park and Coit. It is in front of a Cici's Pizza place.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

Saw pictures of your car on m.n. It's gorgeous. The new suspension looks great!!!!
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

What time do u guys ussally meet up there?

I think I read somewhere that it's around 9:30pm on Wednesdays, yes? I've been out of town during the week (for three weeks straight), but I'm here for the next couple of GTGs - I'll try to make it to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmchris View Post
    I think I read somewhere that it's around 9:30pm on Wednesdays, yes? I've been out of town during the week (for three weeks straight), but I'm here for the next couple of GTGs - I'll try to make it to the next one.
    You got it! 9:30 pm. Wednesday Nights at Park and Coit in plano.
    1994 R-package - gone, but not forgotten.
    1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. Restification in progress. or should I say De-RUSTification in progress?
    1984 Honda VF1100S. V4 Fury!

Unless it is raining. Then we will be at Bone Daddy's since Hooters added roaches to the menu.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Looks good for tonight - see you there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12