Thread: WTB: Interior bits

Default WTB: Interior bits

I've pretty much finished up working on my friend's 95 and it looks great! But I discovered that we're missing a few interior bits. Thought I'd check here and see if anyone can help out!

1) Trim pieces on the seat belt tower (in black) - the bit that covers the bolt near your shoulder, where the belt loops through. I think you have to take these off when installing a rollbar, so if anyone has a set they're willing to part with, please let me know!

2) The snap on cover that covers the bolt where the cockpit brace bolts to the car. Just need the drivers side, but will buy a set if that's what you want to sell.

3) The 4 big snaps that hold the boot in place on an NB (one set is the lower bolts holding the windbreaker in place, the other is the set of snaps that are the farthest forward). I know the car is an NA, but my friend has an NB boot that fits fine, except the snaps are a different style. I swapped them out with the ones from my car and they work fine. But since I need the ones from my car, we need another set...

Thanks, as always!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell View Post
    To no one's surprise, I have a full of interior bits and pieces that you're more than welcome to rifle through.

I need to swing by too. Need a tanex fasten bolt. It's the funky bolt with a knob used to hold the NA boot on.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

To no one's surprise, I have a full of interior bits and pieces that you're more than welcome to rifle through.
    You got any black factory floormats?
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    I need to swing by too. Need a tanex fasten bolt. It's the funky bolt with a knob used to hold the NA boot on.
    Actually, I have three of those that I pulled off of the NA that I'm replacing with the ones from an NB (I hope ). You're welcome to 'em if you want 'em (assuming East Dallas is an easier drive than Frisco!)

That would be great! Is there a time this weekend that would be good for you? I'm pretty sure my weekend is open (subject to approval of "she who keeps the calendar" ). Sunday looks like a nice day for a drive...

Michael The Schmeckel Ted the Red's Avatar

I know I have the seatbelt bolt covers and I am going to be installing a rollbar this Saturday. If "She that keeps the calendar" has an open slot you should come by Sat and look through by box 'o' parts. There might be something else you just can't live without.
    Michael
    1990 Classic Red "C" Package with Hardtop.
    1990 White project from Heck!

I am full of good ideas, just most people don't call it good ideas!