Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Birthday BarBQue Run!

OK guys.. back on. See you at ElDorado if you want to join us!!
    Black Roadster's Baby Momma

2005 Mazda MPV
    1995 Mazda MX-5

Oh, I thought it was off so I made other plans.
    Sorry but count me out.
    '06 RSX Type-S NBP

Would have liked to go but made plans for another B-day sat earlier this week, and M-day Sun
    99 Miata Black

Wow, this really is just like herding cats! Looks like a beautiful day; I'll see y'all at 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Darron65 View Post
    Wow, this really is just like herding cats! Looks like a beautiful day; I'll see y'all at 10.
    Damn its back on and I missed it
    Blah blah blah!

Did anyone else feel their stomach drop when they saw those State Troopers on bikes? :)

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Good times. Nice to see the some folks again and the meet CraiginTX and MX5EE. The food was good (pie anyone?) and the after lunch drive was fun.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Thanks to all who showed up. It was nice seeing old friends and meeting new folks face to face.

It was perfect weather and a fun run. trina and I can't wait until the next time.

Here are some photos Trina took with her new Canon Rebel XTi. They've been shrunk down to make them more downloadable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MX-5EE View Post
    Did anyone else feel their stomach drop when they saw those State Troopers on bikes? :)
    That was classic! They flipped on the flashing lights and the one officer was wagging his finger as in "no, no". I had to smile and wave at him

Haven't had that happen in a LONG time! Good to meet you guys. It was fun, the weather was perfect, and the roads were a blast!

Nice cars to look at, got some great ideas. Thanks!

Good Times, Good Times.

SA

More pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...and across the line.

Quote Originally Posted by SixAce View Post
    That was classic! They flipped on the flashing lights and the one officer was wagging his finger as in "no, no". I had to smile and wave at him

Haven't had that happen in a LONG time! Good to meet you guys. It was fun, the weather was perfect, and the roads were a blast!

Nice cars to look at, got some great ideas. Thanks!

Good Times, Good Times.

SA
    Yep - we came out of that corner and I'm thinking "What the heck is BR doing, jamming on the brakes like that..."

I waved also...

Good times, great weather, nice roads - all in all, a great day. Thanks for organizing, Trina.

Nice meeting all the new (to me) folks - let's do it again soon!
    '96 M-edition

Had a great time, even my wife had a blast. BTW: she left her license at home cause she did not think she needed it. That would have been an interesting conversation with the officers since she was driving.

That was a blast! I sure am glad the event happened. Great weather, great roads, great food, even decent company!

Quote Originally Posted by CraiginTX View Post
    Yep - we came out of that corner and I'm thinking "What the heck is BR doing, jamming on the brakes like that..."
    Yeah. Sorry about that. We came around the corner and the V1 just started screaming. Nothing to do but slow down really quick. Hope it didn't spook ya too bad.

We dodged one today. Whew!

Trina and I had a terrific time. We need to do that more often. Good times. Good times.
    ...and across the line.

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Yeah. Sorry about that. We came around the corner and the V1 just started screaming. Nothing to do but slow down really quick. Hope it didn't spook ya too bad.

We dodged one today. Whew!

Trina and I had a terrific time. We need to do that more often. Good times. Good times.
    No problem - it wasn't a scare, it just seemed odd. As I got slowed down, I could hear your V1 and figured out what was going on. I've never seen motorcycle cops with moving radar before...

BTW, it was great meeting Trina, BJ, and Mary Kay. Nice to see wives who'll play along - hopefully my better half will be in town next time.
    '96 M-edition

Quote Originally Posted by CraiginTX View Post

BTW, it was great meeting Trina, BJ, and Mary Kay. Nice to see wives who'll play along - hopefully my better half will be in town next time.
    You impressed Trina too. She thought you were a really nice guy. Hope Mrs. Craig can join us next time. Maybe we need a dedicated babysitter(s) to watch all the kiddos.
    ...and across the line.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123