...seriously. I was going to try to make a tech day out of it but I decided not to as I may be doing a couple of things differently. However, I need to swap out my carpet before the 11th of May because I'm getting the car prepped for the Spring Cruise in Austin (Supra and F-Body group, I'm a former Supra guy so I'm invited ). I want my car looking spiffy by then!!

I went ahead and swapped out my door panels and seats, plus installed my tweeters. All I need now is to paint a couple of trim panels and change out the carpet. I'm going to a professional audio shop to get my headrest speakers connected.

So all I need is for the dash to be pulled unless there's a way to swap out the carpet without doing so. I heard there is but I don't know how it looks afterward... I'm ready to take the easy way just to get it done.

I also Armor All-ed the CRAP out of my dash and it actually looks pretty good except for a couple of scratches (probably RC airplane propellers) so I'm not going to refinish it.

Easy fix, and we can do it at my house in my crappy driveway since there's no under-car work to be done. I'm just not experienced with interior work so I need somebody that knows what they're doing (why I'm asking here, I don't know ).

Thanks for any help, guys I'm off on Sundays and Mondays, but I'm usually free from 3pm to 10pm on other days unless there's no wind, in which case I'm at the RC field flying