Thread: Special friends discount at NTB this weekend!

Default Special friends discount at NTB this weekend!

Hey, I'm a salesman at the NTB in Denton now and this weekend (6, 7 & 9) we are having a friends & family discount sale.

I can hook anyone up with tires at 15% above costs. That's a pretty good discount on most tires. Michelins have a small margin, but we have $100 off a set of Michlelins promotion as well so you can still get a great deal on them.

*Unfortunately I cannot get the desired Azenis or the Hancook autocross tires without special ordering them direct, in which case I will not be able to beat edgeracing or so on. I can check on certian tires but I know for sure that I cannot get the Azenis. Which sucks hard core, cause I would love to get my employee discount on some track tires!

Also with a NTB card, $25 back with purchase over $250 or $50 back on purchase over $500. Chance for a good price when you add that to the friend hook up I can give you this weekend!

$10 off Road Hazard tire package

20% off repair services

3 oil changes for $24.99

$25 off 1 year alignment program
    $40 off 3 year alignment program
    $60 off 5 year alignment program

*Oh yeah, our Denton store is the only one in DFW that has the in-ground alignment racks that can do extreamely lowered cars. BTW, adjustible coilovers or major suspension mods make you ineligible for the warrenty alignment programs. I can still discount the one time alignment for you.

20% off wheels

20% off batteries

So if you need anything please come see me, Chris, in Denton right off I 35 E & Loop 288. Help my paycheck so I can fix my own car and I'll take car of you!
    Last edited by icepenguin66; 07-04-2007 at 04:33 PM.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Ooohh, nice timing!

Is this excellent pricing good for in-stock tires only, or also for items that need to be ordered?
    Whatcha got in stock in a 205/50-15 that we might love? My '90 would appreciate some new shoes! Would be nice to meet you as well, time allowing, of course.
    '90 "LE" available for purchase soon
    2008.5 CWP MS3: JBR 70d trilogy engine mounts, short throw shifter & shift plate bushings; AST 4100 w/ 400lb springs f/r; JRZ camber plates

Where was this deal at 2 weeks ago when I had AJ do my alignment
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by juxt3r View Post
    Ooohh, nice timing!

Is this excellent pricing good for in-stock tires only, or also for items that need to be ordered?
    Whatcha got in stock in a 205/50-15 that we might love? My '90 would appreciate some new shoes! Would be nice to meet you as well, time allowing, of course.
    +1!!! How much would a set of RPF1's or Motegi Traclites in flat black cost me?
    What would be my price on a set of 205/50/15 hankook rs-2's?

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    Where was this deal at 2 weeks ago when I had AJ do my alignment
    But who is doing the alignments at the Denton store? I'll keep going to AJ since I trust him (and because I bought the 3 yr deal).

Quote Originally Posted by Darron65 View Post
    But who is doing the alignments at the Denton store? I'll keep going to AJ since I trust him (and because I bought the 3 yr deal).
    Well thats not what I was getting at. I'm sure I could have purchased the plan at that store and then went to AJ afterwards. I also signed up for the 3yr or the 5yr I forget which one
    Blah blah blah!

If you have told me this a month ago I would have bought 2 sets of tires and 1 set of wheels from you. Bad timing. Anyway, I will go to you next time!
    Gabriel

Sent PM.

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

What are "reg. prices" on those alignment dealies?

PM sent.

Price on a set of 195/60/14 RT615's if you can get em? Also after AJ did our 3 cars I would never let anyone else do an alignment on them.
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    Well thats not what I was getting at. I'm sure I could have purchased the plan at that store and then went to AJ afterwards. I also signed up for the 3yr or the 5yr I forget which one
    Yep, if you purchase a warrenty alignment program then you can go to any NTB during that time at no charge for a re-alignment.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

Quote Originally Posted by gabkwong View Post
    If you have told me this a month ago I would have bought 2 sets of tires and 1 set of wheels from you. Bad timing. Anyway, I will go to you next time!
    I'll appreciate it and even after this promotion is over, I can still give you some discounts and good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by icepenguin66 View Post
    Yep, if you purchase a warrenty alignment program then you can go to any NTB during that time at no charge for a re-alignment.
    Yeah but the tech gets less money on the 2nd and 3rd realignment. They get paid on commission if I remember correctly right?
    VW Bug in running shoes
    M Porcupine sedan
    M Porcupine coupe
    Crusty old e46 beater
    Battery Powered appliance car

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

sweet Chris got a real job now, even more money for going fast =)

Johnwag, the Enkei RPF1 wheel is $219 each so 20% off should be around $180. The Motegi Tracklites 2.0 are $242 so 20% off should be around $200 each. The 1.0 traklites are all on backorder.

Here are the exact prices for the road hazard package and alignments:

Road hazard package is $17.99 per tire instead of 27.99 per tire and includes lifetime balance and rotation and free flat repairs.

1 year alignment program is $74.99 instead of $99.99
    3 year alignment program is $99.99 instead of $139.99
    5 year alignment program is $139.99 instead of $179.99

Good thing I didn't drive all the way to Denton for tires. When I called they said you were off today. Maybe try again Monday.

Last edited by BAM!; 07-17-2007 at 07:03 PM. Reason: im gonna delete this sometime soon so i dont get fired.

Thanks AJ. The work I've observed is excellent. You ROCK!

Ice, I'll be coming to see you soon when I need tires for the MPV.

BTW, We need another Denton meet!
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by BAM! View Post
    It's all good!