Thread: going to have a Miata stuff garage sale next weekend, you are welcome to join

Rory rpt1826 navydochm2 miatafreek Cream Cheese Dildo miatatinkerer's Avatar

Default going to have a Miata stuff garage sale next weekend, you are welcome to join

Bring your stuff and I might just make it a swap meet/ garage sale I have two people already bringing a lot of stuff plus all my stuff too.

let me know if you wish to join

Rich< he's slow
    Keep having fun and laugh at all the people paying too much and not having fun!

Me: "Yes, I'm Rory "

How about listing your Miata stuff that you'll have for sale ?

Perhaps you may pre-sell some of it!

YUP! List it!

I've got a box or two of crap that I need to dump, I mean sell. Where is the general location for you.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Was the Target parking lot booked?
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Was the Target parking lot booked?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I have a lot of stuff that I still need to sell, but it's not worth it for me to drive to Fort Worth, unfortunately. If you see something you're interested in HERE let me know.

You might have something I need......post up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I have a lot of stuff that I still need to sell, but it's not worth it for me to drive to Fort Worth, unfortunately. If you see something you're interested in HERE let me know.

You might have something I need......post up!!!
    I bet he's still got a used clutch!
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

What weekend date are you talking about? Out of town this weekend and you may want to check the autox schedule too.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    I bet he's still got a used clutch!
    Bean, you out there?
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    Bean, you out there?
    Nope... Bean is not in. At the tone, please leave your name, number and a brief message. Thanks! **Beep**

Good Gravy! How many times do I need to ask about the end links? Forget it. Good luck selling them if you don't respond to questions.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Good Gravy! How many times do I need to ask about the end links? Forget it. Good luck selling them if you don't respond to questions.
    Psssst.... In case you haven't caught on... We've banned him and his imaginary friends 3 times before... So don't expect much... Unless you want to buy a used clutch...

Check out the "Similar Posts" below and see if you can find the match! It's a cool new game!
    Last edited by tailchaser; 07-11-2007 at 10:05 AM.

I still got the used clutch. I can't imagine the clutch being of much use to someone. I figured that the springs and flywheel could be of more use.
    The header should be picked up this weekend and a guy in miami looks to be buying the rest of the model cars. I'll consider offers on anything else.

Rory rpt1826 navydochm2 miatafreek Cream Cheese Dildo miatatinkerer's Avatar

Default tailchaser

Check your pm! Dude what are you talking about? like i said in the PM What have I done to wrong you to accuse me of ( I don't even know what you are accusing me of , EXACTLY) but again what have I ever done to you?

rich
    Keep having fun and laugh at all the people paying too much and not having fun!

Me: "Yes, I'm Rory "

This may become one of those hilarious epic threads. Legendary, even.

Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by miatatinkerer View Post
    Check your pm! Dude what are you talking about? like i said in the PM What have I done to wrong you to accuse me of ( I don't even know what you are accusing me of , EXACTLY) but again what have I ever done to you?

rich

Dunno about TC but I'd appreciate responses to my questions if you are going to offer things to sell. Still waiting....
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

99 Miata Black

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Dunno about TC but I'd appreciate responses to my questions if you are going to offer things to sell. Still waiting....
    Too much stress with the new baby walking.