Thread: Any good LOCAL salvage yards for Miatas?

Default Any good LOCAL salvage yards for Miatas?

I'd like to pick a few parts in the DFW area (Preferably North Dallas).
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

Banned
    Fort Worthless, Tx And deep in the land of STRESSSSSS!!!

mazda nissan heaven
    6711 oakcrest dr east
    ft wort, tx 76140
    817-563-2277

ask for john

if he gives you a good quote get the part number and run there and get it quick because if not it might go up, but other than that he has a god selection of n/a parts

rory

I 2nd that on the selection, but the prices aren't to die for.
    Of all the world's greatest contradictions...'British Engineering' is by far my favorite oxymoron.

they didnt have too many miatas when i was in there, trying to find a passenger manual mirror and they didnt have it. i need one
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

I once picked up a set of cloth NA seats at Mazda Heaven for a decent price, but I agree that their selection is usually limited, at best.

You might want to call Mazda Recycling. They're located in California (so no pick 'n pull yourself, I'm afraid), but they've got a great selection of parts, and very reasonable prices. I picked up a full set of OEM Sport Package springs, shocks, and upper mounts for $200.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

I *might* be able to get some good prices from John. My last quote on a part was about half of the price somebody else paid for the same part. If I had a list of parts to get all at once (I already have a fairly high-priced list), I could probably get even lower prices. Cash works best, btw.

I guess it works out that I go there so much; he usually gives me very decent prices, or free parts, or I can just pop in any time and pay him back.
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

I agree Mazada Haven is great. I was about 10 buck short on one of my trips down there and he said "catch me next time" what a guy. I'd rather pay an extra 5 of 10 dollars to help a local guy out than to send it to california. But being a CB I try and find it a cheap as possible California or not.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    I agree Mazada Haven is great. I was about 10 buck short on one of my trips down there and he said "catch me next time" what a guy.
    I had the same experience. Was short on cash and John told me we'd even up on my next visit. Haven't been back since! :P (just kiddin'!)

Made out like a bandit today! I bought 4 calipers w/brackets, 4 rotors, 4 sets of EBC Red Pads (Slightly worn), a owners manual and a few other assorted goodies off of a wrecked 97 for $150.

Nice Haul!
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

gotta feel sorry for some dumb kid that wrecks their car, but hey, works out good for us sometimes!
    [email protected]
    "if it can be done cheap, we can do it. if you want it done right, we'd rather do that."