Thread: WTB: Hoist/sling for hardtop

Default WTB: Hoist/sling for hardtop

Wanted To Buy: Hoist/ sling for my hardtop. You can contact me via this thread, tel # 940-497-4077, or e-mail: [email protected]
    Thanks.......Shazam

Warning... you may want to check to see if it will work for you in your garage. You need to make sure that you can pull far enough forward in the garage to place the hardtop hanging location in front of the garage door when open. Rough measurements say I would have to move my tool boxes to be able to pull deep enough into the garage to make it work right.

"Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague longing for something salty" - Peter Egan

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Warning... you may want to check to see if it will work for you in your garage. You need to make sure that you can pull far enough forward in the garage to place the hardtop hanging location in front of the garage door when open. Rough measurements say I would have to move my tool boxes to be able to pull deep enough into the garage to make it work right.
    Why not just back into the garage?
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    '96 M-edition

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    I'm not sure how much of a difference that will make. I will have to pull out the measuring tape tonight and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    Why not just back in?
    I'm not sure how much of a difference that will make. I will have to pull out the measuring tape tonight and see.
    That's what she said...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    That's what she said...

Yeah, but even if it works, you'll have to report back that it DOESN'T matter - cause we wouldn't want ya to have to admit that Magma was right, now would we.
    '96 M-edition

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CraiginTX View Post
    Yeah, but even if it works, you'll have to report back that it DOESN'T matter - cause we wouldn't want ya to have to admit that Magma was right, now would we.
    Nah... I don't have a problem admitting he was right. The little guy deserves a win once in a while.

Nah... I don't have a problem admitting he was right. The little guy deserves a win once in a while.
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

I have this hardtop hoist (Deluxe) and I am pleased with it:
    http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog....3010&SKU=40416
    It will hold 100 lbs. so I am confident in it.
    Of course I am thoroughly consumed with coveting most everything Griot's Garage offers.

Ryan
    Meotta
    Cogito Ergo Zoom..I wish I had thought of it first