Thread: Xbox w/ 17 games and more.

Default Xbox w/ 17 games and more.

I need to sell my xbox before this weekend. I don't play it anymore and I need the money. You get the xbox and all connectors, 1 regular controller, 1 wireless logitech controller, system link cable.

The game list is: Halo, Halo 2, Project Gotham Racing 1 & 2, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Driv3r, MotoGP, Outrun 2, TOCA Race Car Driver 2, Star Wars Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds, Forza Motorsport, 4x4 EVO 2, Sega GT 2002/JetSetRadioFuture, Street Racing Syndicate, Colin McRae Rally '04, and NHL HITZ '03.

$150 or best offer

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnwag View Post
    I need to sell my xbox before this weekend. I don't play it anymore and I need the money. You get the xbox and all connectors, 1 regular controller, 1 wireless logitech controller, system link cable.

The game list is: Halo, Halo 2, Project Gotham Racing 1 & 2, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Driv3r, MotoGP, Outrun 2, TOCA Race Car Driver 2, Star Wars Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds, Forza Motorsport, 4x4 EVO 2, Sega GT 2002/JetSetRadioFuture, Street Racing Syndicate, Colin McRae Rally '04, and NHL HITZ '03.

$150 or best offer
    Ebgames trade in my friend, 1 broken ps2, a psp and 3 games plus 150 for a x360

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    Ebgames trade in my friend, 1 broken ps2, a psp and 3 games plus 150 for a x360

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Even this has nothing.

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

i think hes trying to tell you that you will get what you want by taking it to one of those cash for games places.
    Blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by MiataMike View Post
    i think hes trying to tell you that you will get what you want by taking it to one of those cash for games places.
    Can you follow up every one of his posts with a translation for the rest of us?

Thanks!
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

You guys act like that post was cryptic. It was plain english and easy to understand over here.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

i traded in a broken ps2, a psp and a few games plue $150 and got a new $500 xbox 360 system.

if you have game stuff from more then 3 years ago your better off going to ebgame or game stop and trading it in towards something new.

now stfu it's hard to post from one of these

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    i traded in a broken ps2, a psp and a few games plue $150 and got a new $500 xbox 360 system.

if you have game stuff from more then 3 years ago your better off going to ebgame or game stop and trading it in towards something new.

now stfu it's hard to post from one of these
    But it would have been easier to just do it right the first time.

I think Wags needs the cash and ebgames and such only offer store credit IIRC
    2005 Lava Orange MSM #601/1428
    211 rwhp, 195 ft. lbs on 1/6/07

Quote Originally Posted by Magma View Post
    I think Wags needs the cash and ebgames and such only offer store credit IIRC
    A useful post, thanks, shawn.

Magma is right. Since I don't play it anymore, I don't have a use for a new system. Cash is needed.

A useful post, thanks, shawn.

Magma is right. Since I don't play it anymore, I don't have a use for a new system. Cash is needed.
    On the other hand, if a newer system is easier to unload than what you have, it might be worth considering trading in what you have for something more sellable.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    On the other hand, if a newer system is easier to unload than what you have, it might be worth considering trading in what you have for something more sellable.
    touche, good thought.

Lock this up, please. I sold it 2 weeks ago.

Lock this up, please. I sold it 2 weeks ago.