Thread: Green/Tan spotted today

Default Green/Tan spotted today

There is a Green/Tan Miata parked at my office building in Frisco right now. They also have a roll cage so I thought it might be someone from here. Anyone???
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

I live in Frisco and yet to see another MME'r up there... yes, even Lederboy, I mean, Kestrel.

Lederboy...

Yeah, I don't think I've run across anyone just on the fly. Now we have met at H ters a time or two, but I don't think I've just passed by any MME folks before. Of course, I'm spending a lot of [business] time in Chicago at the moment...

Speaking of sightings...

I saw a unique NA Miata yesterday afternoon on Mid-Cities Blvd. in North Richland Hills. It was definitely an NA, but it was a blue I've never seen - it wasn't Montego, Mariner, or Laguna. It honestly looked very similar to 10AE blue, but it had a tan interior.

Whatever it was, it was pretty striking.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

This car was in the visitor parking at my office twice today (before and after lunch). Do guys have any kind of MME promo card/leaflet for the club if he ever shows up again? I figure someone who drives a Miata with a roll cage would find this group interesting and might want to know about it.

Just trying to help spread the word (even though I drive that OTHER car).
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Do guys have any kind of MME promo card/leaflet for the club if he ever shows up again?
    NO. We don't have those here.

I'm sure someone here can hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by photodavo
    "car was in the visitor parking at my office twice today (before and after lunch). Do guys have any kind of MME promo card/leaflet for the club if he ever shows up again?"
    We don't have anything official -- perhaps we should (hint, hint) -- but I have created some little two-sided business cards to pass out before. They had our "Mission Statement" (as displayed prominently on the welcome page of our website) on the back, and a simple logo and web address on the front. Some room left for the "presenter" to add his/her name and number/eMail if they want.

I could make some more -- with our updated and "official" logo -- but I'm not sure I'll be able to (1) make 10,000 of them on my little inkjet printer, and/or (2) get them done by this weekend's fun out at TMS (I know everyone will be at the SCCA AX this Sunday ).

But I think it's a good "to-do", and I'll see what we can do! Thanks photodavo...

By the way, have you ever seen the same car with a hard top on? I've seen either a dark blue or dark green NB with a hard top and HDDD bar....

I wonder

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Speaking of sightings...

I saw a unique NA Miata yesterday afternoon on Mid-Cities Blvd. in North Richland Hills. It was definitely an NA, but it was a blue I've never seen - it wasn't Montego, Mariner, or Laguna. It honestly looked very similar to 10AE blue, but it had a tan interior.

I think I saw that same car in Hurst on Trinity Blvd. yesterday on my way home from work. I thought the same thing - an NA with a 10AE paint job.

I've got the red NA with white stripes in Frisco.

Listen for engine screaming out its one long song....

Smoke the day's last M3, remembering what she said.....
    93 FMII + LOTS MORE
    The Black Mamba

YAY!

So that makes 3 of us with stripes...

Anyone else?
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Screamin'Screw
    I've got the red NA with white stripes in Frisco.

Listen for engine screaming out its one long song....

Smoke the day's last M3, remembering what she said.....
    I'm in the BUR Smurfy blue NA with no top and a HDDD. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Speaking of sightings...

I think I saw that same car in Hurst on Trinity Blvd. yesterday on my way home from work. I thought the same thing - an NA with a 10AE paint job.
    could it have been a 96 M? starlight mica blue, if the sun hits it just right its bright blue metalic. just a guess. but i would like to see an NA with a 10ae paint job.
    2012 VW GTI
    4 Door White