Thread: 97 M, whats left anyway

Default 97 M, whats left anyway

Hey guys, I have been out of town for the past month + working. Gary was wondered if I was ever going to pick up my roll bar.........Anyway, I have to move out of my shop and have a 97 M left on the rack. Hit in the front, motor and trans are sold. Nice recovered seats. The whole rear of the car is good. Still have the Torson. PM me what you are interested in or call the shop, 214-352-0044.
    thanks in advance

PM Sent.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

For what it's worth, I highly recommend Craig (aka VFR750) if anyone needs any parts. He sells things at a fair price, and is a stand-up guy.

By the way Craig, do you have a new shop? Where you moving all your stuff to???

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    For what it's worth, I highly recommend Craig (aka VFR750) if anyone needs any parts. He sells things at a fair price, and is a stand-up guy.

By the way Craig, do you have a new shop? Where you moving all your stuff to???
    I am moving everything to the house...........its gonna be crowded. I added up I have spent over 30K on rent the past 8 years..........I am going to build a shop behind the house or buy a house where the city will allow a small shop. For 30 large I could have a pretty nice shop bought and paid for. Oh, and after the plug you gave me you can come pick up your free parts................;>)
    Last edited by VFR750; 08-29-2007 at 03:32 PM.